No votes (0%)
2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

September 25th, 2019 at 2:25:58 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Anyone watch that press conference? Donny seemed defeated, tired and sad.

I loved it.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 25th, 2019 at 3:04:31 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Anyone watch that press conference? Donny seemed defeated, tired and sad.

I loved it.

Right now. I dont even think he will be the republican nominee
He's going crazy
He is now saying Pelosi is no longer the speaker of the House
WTF
Talk about insanity
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 25th, 2019 at 3:33:29 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
I think that everyone has this issue with President Trump requesting Ukraine investigate Joe Biden ass backwards.

First, we have to make an assumption, the assumption is that Joe Biden did nothing wrong in his dealings with Ukraine while he was vice president.

For anyone who has kept up with all the news and has not relied on twitter and MSNBC to stay informed, they would have known for well over a year that there was a concern about improper conduct by Joe Biden with respect to Ukraine and Biden’s son.

So based upon my assumption, President Trump is doing Joe Biden and the democrats a favor by asking for an investigation. Since Joe Biden did nothing wrong, an investigation would come up empty, Joe Biden would be cleared, and the specter of his wrongdoing would go away.

So you see, an investigation of Joe Biden would only be a positive for Biden and the democrats and actually help Biden’s presidential campaign.

So the bottom line is that the democrats and Joe Biden instead of criticizing President Trump, should thank him and fullly support an investigation.

But of course this will never happen because I truly believe that the democrats, who will never admit it, understand that Joe Biden’s conduct was wrong and probably illegal.
Let's go Brandon
September 25th, 2019 at 4:20:30 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: fleaswatter
I think that everyone has this issue with President Trump requesting Ukraine investigate Joe Biden ass backwards.

First, we have to make an assumption, the assumption is that Joe Biden did nothing wrong in his dealings with Ukraine while he was vice president.

For anyone who has kept up with all the news and has not relied on twitter and MSNBC to stay informed, they would have known for well over a year that there was a concern about improper conduct by Joe Biden with respect to Ukraine and Biden’s son.

So based upon my assumption, President Trump is doing Joe Biden and the democrats a favor by asking for an investigation. Since Joe Biden did nothing wrong, an investigation would come up empty, Joe Biden would be cleared, and the specter of his wrongdoing would go away.

So you see, an investigation of Joe Biden would only be a positive for Biden and the democrats and actually help Biden’s presidential campaign.

So the bottom line is that the democrats and Joe Biden instead of criticizing President Trump, should thank him and fullly support an investigation.

But of course this will never happen because I truly believe that the democrats, who will never admit it, understand that Joe Biden’s conduct was wrong and probably illegal.
It would be to ghastly to find out who the west has been supporting in Ukraine, much easier to just gloss over it.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 25th, 2019 at 5:02:52 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
It would be to ghastly to find out who the west has been supporting in Ukraine, much easier to just gloss over it.

Always grab Ukraine
If you want to win at Risk, make sure you have the Ukraine :-)
Risk was my favorite board game growing up. I loved Ukraine. Always central to my strategy

I see Flea above wants Dems to thank Trump. What planet does the swatter live on
Talk about cult of personality and being all in on somebody
I followed Jerry Garcia around the country. Yea he had a cult like following and I was a part of it
but
I never hesitated to criticize Jerry. Plenty of shows where he got lazy and pretty much phoned in his performance. I would be at the show and elbow my buddy "Where the f**k is Jerry" Sometimes he would repeat a song after 4 shows. That was unacceptable to me. I expect a completely unique show every night and only ok with repeats from the previous week, not a few days ago. On the flip side, when he was on, he was pretty incredible:-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 25th, 2019 at 5:59:37 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: terapined
I see Flea above wants Dems to thank Trump. What planet does the swatter live on
Talk about cult of personality and being all in on somebody

Instead of mindless platitudes and snide remarks, why don't you try something different for a change and actually engage in an adult conversation and discuss what you believe is incorrect with my premise.

I will not hold my breath.
Let's go Brandon
September 25th, 2019 at 6:25:42 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I think Trump also wanted to help clear Hillary Clinton of suspicion by investigating her also.

Fancy that.

: )
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 25th, 2019 at 6:53:34 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Funny post.

If this is the best the righties can come up with, THEY’RE SCREWED!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 25th, 2019 at 7:27:41 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6

YOu're thinking too logically now. Remember, libbies care about feelings, not logic. 😂
September 25th, 2019 at 7:29:44 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Instead of mindless platitudes and snide remarks, why don't you try something different for a change and actually engage in an adult conversation and discuss what you believe is incorrect with my premise.

I will not hold my breath.

Wonder if he was smoking today...
I just found out he's a pothead from his thread. Everything about him all makes sense now.