2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

August 18th, 2019 at 4:02:53 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: kenarman
So to show how bad Trump is you call him a worse name. That is the thing about lefties they call everybody that doesn't agree with them the worst names they can think of and don't see it as the discriminatory hate that it is. Get your own house in order AMS if you want respect and hope to make a change. Otherwise you are just part of the problem.

He is aware. He doesn't care. He has proven it makes him feel good to call the President whatever vile name pops into his head. If you are going to participate with him, just get used to it. Just saving you some time and effort.
August 18th, 2019 at 4:15:07 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Quote: AZDuffman
You do not think Obama or Clinton visited a workplace on company time? Really?

They were at work and Shell paid them. Why are libs crying so hard about it?

Do you think they had a choice of either attending or not getting paid or having to take time off, all while losing an overtime opportunity?

I never heard of such a thing, and it is just plain wrong.

If Clinton or Obama did it, then that was wrong too.

Of course you are trying to divert and deflect the issue.

The issue is not being visited on company time.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
August 18th, 2019 at 4:16:27 PM permalink
Dalex64
Quote: SOOPOO
He is aware. He doesn't care. He has proven it makes him feel good to call the President whatever vile name pops into his head. If you are going to participate with him, just get used to it. Just saving you some time and effort.

The buck stops where, with the name calling?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
August 18th, 2019 at 4:21:54 PM permalink
Dalex64
That poll I quoted a few days ago, apparently Trump didn't like the results.

So he is blaming Fox News for what people think.
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/457893-trump-slams-fox-news-polling?amp
August 18th, 2019 at 4:25:30 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO

In this case I was calling the overweight Trump supporter from the rally a brain dead fat f***, not Donny.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 18th, 2019 at 4:30:36 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Dalex64
Do you think they had a choice of either attending or not getting paid or having to take time off, all while losing an overtime opportunity?

I never heard of such a thing, and it is just plain wrong.

If Clinton or Obama did it, then that was wrong too.

Of course you are trying to divert and deflect the issue.

The issue is not being visited on company time.

It happens in the real world. Boo hoo flipping hoo. They got to see the POTUS on company time, OR they could have gone home early. Seems like a good deal to me. And boo hoo flipping hoo, they were told if they went they could not make an ass of themselves protesting. That is just called acting like grown men. You want to protest, you do it on your own time.

Know what is bad? If these guys are in a union they will have dues taken out and the union will likely channel some of that money to candidates they do not support. THAT is something worth getting upset about.

A POTUS visited a plant and the workers got to listen to him, not anything new. Quit making a big deal of a normal thing.
The President is a fink.
August 18th, 2019 at 5:22:54 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Real brothers, imo, would have attended. And if they were men, would act civil, as men are. Be proud of your work, and your character, cuz that's all we have to bargain with. We no longer have numbers on our side.

I remember fighting so we could have coffee breaks. I remember fighting so we could actually stop long enough to eat a sandwich, instead of gobbling it while riding to the next structure riding on the tailgate of a pickup to the next structure, then running up it.

I'll watch all the speech's and listen quietly all year long if they want. Lots easier on the back. Remember, sometimes we win by actually giving them what they want. Who can we listen to next week? Let's make it early quit Fridays, then head down to the bar for some organizing . : )

How many here ever walked a picket line, or organized ?

In the beginning, I thought cigarette smokers had it over on non smokers, because they could stop long enough to light a cigarette. Not smoke it mind you, light it. And these peoples union is complaining about having to go watch the prez, while being paid? I don't know as I believe that. Sounds like pretty good work to me.

Who were these guys, Teamo's?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 18th, 2019 at 6:01:21 PM permalink
Dalex64
Quote: AZDuffman
It happens in the real world. Boo hoo flipping hoo. They got to see the POTUS on company time, OR they could have gone home early. Seems like a good deal to me. And boo hoo flipping hoo, they were told if they went they could not make an ass of themselves protesting. That is just called acting like grown men. You want to protest, you do it on your own time.

Know what is bad? If these guys are in a union they will have dues taken out and the union will likely channel some of that money to candidates they do not support. THAT is something worth getting upset about.

A POTUS visited a plant and the workers got to listen to him, not anything new. Quit making a big deal of a normal thing.

Excellent words, comrade. I am sure the state appreciates your willingness to cooperate.
August 18th, 2019 at 7:16:52 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: petroglyph
Real brothers, imo, would have attended. And if they were men, would act civil, as men are. Be proud of your work, and your character, cuz that's all we have to bargain with. We no longer have numbers on our side.

Why should the SHELL company give any directives at all to workers concerning politics? it's none of their damn business.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 18th, 2019 at 8:16:19 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: rxwine
Why should the SHELL company give any directives at all to workers concerning politics? it's none of their damn business.
Do you have a link?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW