Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Gandler
I do not want Trump to win in 2020.

Yeah, peace and mega prosperity
and actually dealing with border
really sucks. Lets put another Lib
in their to really screw it up.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 18th, 2019 at 12:54:34 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Evenbob
Yeah, peace and mega prosperity
and actually dealing with border
really sucks. Lets put another Lib
in their to really screw it up.

Didn't you block me?

Anyway, I agree with securing the border. I don't know if a wall is the answer (in fact in many areas it logistically is not), but I certainly support modernization of border enforcement, drones, more air patrols, etc..... You do no need a physical wall in all segments if there is consistent enforcement (there is also a lot of corruption within BP, which has allowed or in some cases helped smugglers).

As far as peace, Trump has done some good, I actually support to talks in Korea (which many on both sides do not).

As for screwing it up, again it depends on the candidate, some may or may not be better or worse, its too early to judge.

Like I said, he probably will win, so either way you will be happy.
August 18th, 2019 at 1:00:18 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
But, I am predicting Trump will win (as I did last time much to everyone's amusement). He will not get impeached, if the house starts the process, it will be good for him politically (he will turn it to make it look like the establishment is after him, which is not untrue). There is pretty much nothing that can happen to him that will hurt him politically, he has the luck of having the type of persona that can take any coverage and spin it, he is a master of publicity for all of his faults.

Just because something worked the first time, doesn't mean it will work with the same general audience. Trump doesn't have a new audience. The people who didn't know what would happen gave him a chance. It really depends on what they value.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 18th, 2019 at 1:02:53 PM permalink
Evenbob
Didn't you block me?

The thread, I blocked. I don't
even who that person is, why
would I.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 18th, 2019 at 1:37:16 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
It really depends on what they value.

I think this is a great summary of the upcoming election. Trumps deficiencies are well documented, So are the far left policies of many of the Dem candidates.

Both are totally unacceptable, in my opinion, of course. I will likely have to vote for myself again in 2020.
August 18th, 2019 at 2:26:14 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Quote: AZDuffman
Or for those of us from earth it is called being at work and attending a meeting.

Do you heckle guests who speak at where you work? Do you consider that normal behavior?

Lefties are going crazy that people got to see Trump on company time but had to behave like adults.

Sure, for work related meetings.

I'm sure you would be up in arms if Obama or Clinton did this. They would have got to see Obama! How grand.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
August 18th, 2019 at 2:34:08 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Dalex64
They would have got to see Obama! How grand.

Obama and his teleprompter. He
was little more than a ventriloquists
dummy..
August 18th, 2019 at 2:41:15 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Dalex64
Sure, for work related meetings.

I'm sure you would be up in arms if Obama or Clinton did this. They would have got to see Obama! How grand.

You do not think Obama or Clinton visited a workplace on company time? Really?

They were at work and Shell paid them. Why are libs crying so hard about it?
The President is a fink.
August 18th, 2019 at 3:21:10 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: ams288
Donald mistook one of his supporters for a protester and said he has a serious weight problem. 😂😂😂

Donny telephoned the supporter and apologized for the mix up. In an interview, the supporter said he still loves Trump.

You’d think being called a lard ass in front of thousands of people might be a wake up call, but apparently not for this brain dead fat f***.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 18th, 2019 at 3:58:09 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
Donny telephoned the supporter and apologized for the mix up. In an interview, the supporter said he still loves Trump.

You’d think being called a lard ass in front of thousands of people might be a wake up call, but apparently not for this brain dead fat f***.

So to show how bad Trump is you call him a worse name. That is the thing about lefties they call everybody that doesn't agree with them the worst names they can think of and don't see it as the discriminatory hate that it is. Get your own house in order AMS if you want respect and hope to make a change. Otherwise you are just part of the problem.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin