The Trump implosion thread!

Poll
2 votes (8.69%)
1 vote (4.34%)
No votes (0%)
2 votes (8.69%)
2 votes (8.69%)
13 votes (56.52%)
No votes (0%)
2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

March 5th, 2019 at 8:42:55 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Member since: May 24, 2016
Threads: 4
Posts: 319
Quote: ams288
How do we know he hates black people?
another LIE.........................




yeah these people really hate Trump..........................................................NOT!!


LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
March 5th, 2019 at 8:54:48 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Member since: May 24, 2016
Threads: 4
Posts: 319
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


March 8th, 2019 at 8:38:58 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Member since: Oct 23, 2012
Threads: 227
Posts: 5711
Quote: Wizard
Profanity. Considering the recent list of priors -- four months.


Nareed, not to be confused with Nared, has served her four-month suspension, plus a day. I would like to remind the forum of the Martingale policy. The next recent infraction of the rule against profanity will result in an eight-month suspension, less a day for time over-served.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
March 8th, 2019 at 9:08:50 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 143
Posts: 9890
Quote: Wizard
Nareed, not to be confused with Nared, has served her four-month suspension, plus a day. I would like to remind the forum of the Martingale policy. The next recent infraction of the rule against profanity will result in an eight-month suspension, less a day for time over-served.


I'd prefer Trump go to jail to resolve this ongoing problem. But that would be too much like ice cream & cake and eating it too.
Where dummies go one they go all
March 8th, 2019 at 9:50:33 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 138
Posts: 21516
Quote: Wizard
Nareed, not to be confused with Nared, has served her four-month suspension, plus a day. I would like to remind the forum of the Martingale policy. The next recent infraction of the rule against profanity will result in an eight-month suspension, less a day for time over-served.


I give it 3 days tops. 8 months.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 9th, 2019 at 4:40:50 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 126
Posts: 12724
Quote: rxwine
I'd prefer Trump go to jail to resolve this ongoing problem. But that would be too much like ice cream & cake and eating it too.


What does Trump have to do with anything?
The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it
March 9th, 2019 at 2:47:01 PM permalink
aceofspades
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 80
Posts: 1791
March 12th, 2019 at 6:37:46 AM permalink
aceofspades
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 80
Posts: 1791
Why isn't the media calling upon her to denounce David Duke like they did to then-candidate Trump?

March 12th, 2019 at 7:42:45 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 1
Posts: 542
Quote: aceofspades
Why isn't the media calling upon her to denounce David Duke like they did to then-candidate Trump?



You already know the answer. The same standards/rules do not apply to democrats.
sleepy Joe has dementia
March 12th, 2019 at 8:16:10 AM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 49
Posts: 6197
Quote: aceofspades
Why isn't the media calling upon her to denounce David Duke like they did to then-candidate Trump?

Why isn't fox demanding this?
Because its much ado about nothing
Nobody cares, even fox news doesn't care
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"