GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER!

October 27th, 2019 at 12:23:06 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
Hmmm, it is telling and speaks volumes, the lack of comments so far by the democrats concerning the death of Abū Bakr al-Baghdadi.

All I have heard from the democrats so far is "crickets".

Where are the comments from Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, Schiff, etc, etc, etc.??? They are always so quick to jump in front of a microphone to criticize President Trump.

Maybe they saw his bats**t crazy press conference this morning and thought to themselves, “Ehh, lets not praise this nutcase.”

I find it amusing that righties are so desperate to play the victim card that *not getting praised* by the other side is now seen as some sort of attack.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 27th, 2019 at 12:45:52 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: ams288
Hmmm, it is telling and speaks volumes, the lack of comments so far by the democrats concerning the death of Abū Bakr al-Baghdadi.

All I have heard from the democrats so far is "crickets".

Where are the comments from Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, Schiff, etc, etc, etc.??? They are always so quick to jump in front of a microphone to criticize President Trump.

Maybe they saw his bats**t crazy press conference this morning and thought to themselves, “Ehh, lets not praise this nutcase.”

I find it amusing that righties are so desperate to play the victim card that *not getting praised* by the other side is now seen as some sort of attack.

I don't care if the democrats praise President Trump or not.

I just enjoy providing another example of the hypocrisy and pettiness of the left.
Let's go Brandon
October 27th, 2019 at 1:50:22 PM permalink
ams288
I don't care if the democrats praise President Trump or not.

I just enjoy providing another example of the hypocrisy and pettiness of the left.

Obama is a decent human being. Donny is sub-human scum. It’s not an apples to apples comparison to judge how people react to the two of them.
October 27th, 2019 at 2:18:21 PM permalink
ams288
lol I took one look at that photo this morning and knew it was staged. (Donny was apparently golfing when the raid actually took place. I’m sure no hypocrite righties will be upset with him over it like they would have been with Obama).

October 27th, 2019 at 2:39:47 PM permalink
fleaswatter
lol I took one look at that photo this morning and knew it was staged. (Donny was apparently golfing when the raid actually took place. I’m sure no hypocrite righties will be upset with him over it like they would have been with Obama).

OMG OMG OMG

Hmmm, the photo was taken at "17:05:24". I'm sure that you know that "17:05:24" equates to 5:05:24pm.

The forces were reported to be on the ground for 2 hours.

So if it is true that the raid took place (began) at 3:30pm and lasted 2 hours, which yields 5:30pm, I do not understand your claim that the picture was staged.
Let's go Brandon
October 27th, 2019 at 2:52:18 PM permalink
ams288
I do not understand your claim that the picture was staged.

This is what it looks like when sh** is actually going down:

The picture of Donny and Pence is the “reality TV” version.
October 27th, 2019 at 3:36:33 PM permalink
fleaswatter
This is what it looks like when sh** is actually going down:

The picture of Donny and Pence is the “reality TV” version.

Nice deflection, but that is what I expected from you when you are AGAIN unable to provide any evidence to support another one of your baseless claims.

P.S. Have you identified the section of the US Constitution yet??????
Let's go Brandon
October 27th, 2019 at 4:43:30 PM permalink
ams288
Nice deflection, but that is what I expected from you when you are AGAIN unable to provide any evidence to support another one of your baseless claims.

October 27th, 2019 at 5:06:06 PM permalink
fleaswatter

LOL

I see that you have resurrected your favorite meme that you have frequently used when you are unable to defend your position or baseless claims.
Let's go Brandon
October 27th, 2019 at 5:16:55 PM permalink
ams288

LOL

I see that you have resurrected your favorite meme that you have frequently used when you are unable to defend your position or baseless claims.

It’s my favorite meme to use when people I have zero respect for mistakenly think I’m going to waste my time substantively engaging with them.