GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER!

March 7th, 2019 at 8:03:55 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: YeahBaby
Trump uses kung fu on Cortez, Bernie, Schumer, and Pelosi..............

and he makes Cortez brain fart LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, that was Hilarious..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 7th, 2019 at 11:45:18 AM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Donald Trump fights the evil General Mueller, Comey, Hillary, and Cohen!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

April 9th, 2019 at 10:08:17 AM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: Pacomartin
Trump won these big three states by 1.23% or less. No reason to think these won't be battleground states in 2020.
20 Pennsylvania 47.46%–48.18%
16 Michigan 47.27%–47.50%
10 Wisconsin 46.45%–47.22%

Yes, those 3 states are very precarious for Trump.

One other data point to consider: in 2012, Ted Cruz won his Senate seat with 56.6%. But in 2018... he made it over the finish line with just 50.9% of the vote. Texas is purple.
April 9th, 2019 at 10:22:05 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: reno
Yes, those 3 states are very precarious for Trump.

Only if the Dems nominate somebody
credible. So far on their side that person
hasn't shown up yet.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 10th, 2019 at 5:04:35 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Here are 2 weeks worth of Donald Trump quotes & tweets about how great the Mueller report is because it totally exonerates innocent Trump, and how horrible the Mueller report is because the report is a treasonous fraudulent witch hunt full of lies and smears.

March 20th: “Let it come out. Let people see it. That’s up to the Attorney General.”

March 24th: “No collusion, no obstruction, complete and total exoneration.

March 24th: “It was just announced there was no collusion with Russia, the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. There as no collusion with Russia. There was no obstruction, none whatsoever.”

March 25th: On releasing the Mueller report: “That’s up to the attorney general but it wouldn’t bother me at all.”

March 28th: “After three years of lies and smears and slander, the Russia hoax is finally dead.”

March 28th: “The special counsel completed its report and found no collusion and no obstruction.”

April 2nd: “Robert Mueller was a God-like figure to the Democrats, until he ruled No Collusion in the long awaited $30,000,000 Mueller Report. Now the Dems don’t even acknowledge his name, have become totally unhinged, and would like to go through the whole process again. It won’t happen!”

April 4th: "There is nothing we can ever give to the Democrats that will make them happy. This is the highest level of Presidential Harassment in the history of our Country!"

April 6th: “Why should I be defending a fraudulent Russian Witch Hunt. It’s about time the perpetrators of this fraud on me and the American People start defending their dishonest and treasonous acts.”
April 10th, 2019 at 5:54:29 PM permalink
Evenbob
Here are 2 weeks worth of Donald Trump quotes”

You read them, why would I..
April 10th, 2019 at 7:21:46 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Here are 2 weeks worth of Donald Trump quotes & tweets about how great the Mueller report is because it totally exonerates innocent Trump, and how horrible the Mueller report is because the report is a treasonous fraudulent witch hunt full of lies and smears.

March 20th: “Let it come out. Let people see it. That’s up to the Attorney General.”

March 24th: “No collusion, no obstruction, complete and total exoneration.

March 24th: “It was just announced there was no collusion with Russia, the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. There as no collusion with Russia. There was no obstruction, none whatsoever.”

March 25th: On releasing the Mueller report: “That’s up to the attorney general but it wouldn’t bother me at all.”

March 28th: “After three years of lies and smears and slander, the Russia hoax is finally dead.”

March 28th: “The special counsel completed its report and found no collusion and no obstruction.”

April 2nd: “Robert Mueller was a God-like figure to the Democrats, until he ruled No Collusion in the long awaited $30,000,000 Mueller Report. Now the Dems don’t even acknowledge his name, have become totally unhinged, and would like to go through the whole process again. It won’t happen!”

April 4th: "There is nothing we can ever give to the Democrats that will make them happy. This is the highest level of Presidential Harassment in the history of our Country!"

April 6th: “Why should I be defending a fraudulent Russian Witch Hunt. It’s about time the perpetrators of this fraud on me and the American People start defending their dishonest and treasonous acts.”

So your point is Trump was right all along. That is what I see when I look at the quotes you provided. I particularly like his latest statement "It was an attempted coup of an elected president".
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
May 1st, 2019 at 1:41:41 PM permalink
YeahBaby
AMERICA LOVES YOU MR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SO EXCITED TO VOTE FOR TRUMPER AGAIN IN 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 2nd, 2019 at 2:27:57 PM permalink
YeahBaby
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 16th, 2019 at 4:25:24 AM permalink
YeahBaby
OMG TRUMP SAID HE'S GUILTY.......................................

of being a great president LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!