GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER!

December 9th, 2016 at 11:00:55 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO
So silly..... When you can blurt that out why would you think anyone can take anything you say seriously?

Nobody here or on WoV takes him
or his buddy seriously. They'll say
anything, no matter how ridiculous,
to make Trump look bad. It's comical.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 9th, 2016 at 11:03:08 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Evenbob

The Carrier union rep made Trump look bad just by fact checking him
Yes, its comical that Trump and EB cant deal with the facts of the Carrier deal
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 9th, 2016 at 11:05:53 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

More sad than comical.
The President is a fink.
December 9th, 2016 at 11:13:00 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: AZDuffman
You are deeper in denial than you can imagine.

Denial
lol
I deal with an American engine company that employees Muslim engineers and executives
I deal with Muslim Airlines everyday
I send Americans to Muslim countries for business every day
Tons of American jobs depend on making these trips successful business trips
Of course there is no blind hatred from me
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 9th, 2016 at 11:19:40 AM permalink
terapined
. They'll say
to make Trump look bad. .

EB is ok with making fun of Clinton
but
EB gets so upset when we make fun of Trump
LOL
He can dish it but cant take it

How about a comment on the union rep fact checking the Carrier deal
Comment?
nope, total silence now the facts are out
lol
December 9th, 2016 at 11:22:09 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
You have such little credibility here, as it is obvious you think simply... DJT Bad! HRC Good!

There are so many negatives you can rightly ascribe to DJT, but saying he lives a "lonely life"? So silly..... When you can blurt that out why would you think anyone can take anything you say seriously?

When you lash out like this, it means I've struck a nerve. And it makes me tingle with joy. Same thing happened when EB freaked out about us making fun of Trump's ugly orange face.

Donald has no friends. Everyone that works with/for him hates him. He purchases his wives and upgrades to a new model when they get too old. He is obsessed with settling scores with people who have wronged him. He lives a sad lonely life. This is why he is still doing campaign rallies after the campaign is over, and even though the crowd sizes are dwindling. He needs those hillbillies yelling his name and cheering for him. It's what keeps him going.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 9th, 2016 at 12:50:48 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
SOOPOO Please stop trying to teach pigs to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pigs.
December 9th, 2016 at 1:03:33 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
There are so many negatives you can rightly ascribe to DJT, but saying he lives a "lonely life"? So silly.....

SOOPOO, please don't read this, it goes against your worldview. Wouldn't want to upset your way of thinking...

Donald Trump's Sad, Lonely Life

Quote:
Imagine if you had to go through a single day without sharing kind little moments with strangers and friends.

Imagine if you had to endure a single week in a hate-filled world, crowded with enemies of your own making, the object of disgust and derision.

You would be a twisted, tortured shrivel, too, and maybe you'd lash out and try to take cruel revenge on the universe. For Trump this is his whole life.

Quote:
Trump continues to display the symptoms of narcissistic alexithymia, the inability to understand or describe the emotions in the self. Unable to know themselves, sufferers are unable to understand, relate or attach to others.

To prove their own existence, they hunger for endless attention from outside. Lacking internal measures of their own worth, they rely on external but insecure criteria like wealth, beauty, fame and others' submission.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 9th, 2016 at 1:47:05 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined
Denial
lol
I deal with an American engine company that employees Muslim engineers and executives
I deal with Muslim Airlines everyday
I send Americans to Muslim countries for business every day
Tons of American jobs depend on making these trips successful business trips
Of course there is no blind hatred from me

Like I said, your denial is deeper than you can imagine. Like a guy standing in Berlin in 1937 or Virginia in 1858 and insisting all is well.
The President is a fink.
December 9th, 2016 at 2:52:43 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288
SOOPOO, please don't read this, it goes against your worldview. Wouldn't want to upset your way of thinking...

Donald Trump's Sad, Lonely Life

What a hilarious piece by super Leftie
David Brock.
The last line made my day:

"On Nov. 9, the day after Trump loses, there won't be solidarity and howls of outrage. Everyone will just walk away."
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.