One thing even Trump's detractors that have
met him agree on, he gets things done. In
a meeting with you he gets right to the
point, tells you what will happen, and then
he does it. No small talk, no how's the wife
and kids, just straight business talk. He's
the most non lazy person you'll meet.
Rarely even takes a vacation.

Good top guys are like that. They want you to be prepared with the details but just to be sure they are getting done. For Trump he may want to know the building permit is in order. He does not want to know that you talked to the building inspector about this or that. If you are snowing him he will see thru it and that will be the last time you get away with it.

This will look totally different than Obama. Obama never ran anything and never really reported to anyone. He talked and talked. Look how long it took him to decide on Keystone XL. We went to the moon in the same time. Fought WWII twice! I see Trump moving at what DC will think is light speed in comparison.
The President is a fink.
December 8th, 2016 at 5:56:24 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob

Rarely even takes a vacation.

(Because he has no real friends, and a wife who is only with him because $$$$$).

A vacation would be depressing if you lived a lonely life like Donald.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 8th, 2016 at 6:01:18 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: AZDuffman
Good top guys are like that. They want you to be prepared with the details but just to be sure they are getting done. For Trump he may want to know the building permit is in order. He does not want to know that you talked to the building inspector about this or that. If you are snowing him he will see thru it and that will be the last time you get away with it.

This will look totally different than Obama. Obama never ran anything and never really reported to anyone. He talked and talked. Look how long it took him to decide on Keystone XL. We went to the moon in the same time. Fought WWII twice!

Only cos you guys turned up late with all the talking :)

Quote:
I see Trump moving at what DC will think is light speed in comparison.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
December 9th, 2016 at 5:17:07 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Evenbob
One thing even Trump's detractors that have
met him agree on, he gets things done. In
a meeting with you he gets right to the
point, tells you what will happen, and then
he does it. .

Not according the Carrier Union head
Trump promoted his fake news regarding Carrier
The Union head fact checked Trump
Trump threw the Union head under the bus simply for being totally honest about the Carrier deal
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 9th, 2016 at 5:27:19 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
Of course the difference is getting robbed the robber is doing it for material reasons. Muslim violence is violence for the sake of violence. Western societies improved, muslim societies are still violent for the sake of violence.

??????
The most dangerous cities on the planet are not in Muslim Countries
The most dangerous places to live are generally in North America, Central America, South America and South Africa
These are cities pretty much dominated by Christians

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 9th, 2016 at 9:05:47 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined
??????
The most dangerous places to live are generally in North America, Central America, South America and South Africa

You are deeper in denial than you can imagine.
The President is a fink.
December 9th, 2016 at 9:20:51 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
??????

Not much fun to be a women tourist in Dubai. Rape of tourists is far from unknow. If they go to the police they are charged with having sex outside marriage and even if acquitted will need to stay in Dubai for 8 month to a year awaiting trial. The help organizations that exist for them recommend not going to the police and get out of the country as fast as you can.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
December 9th, 2016 at 10:28:16 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288

If Boeing proved anything, it's that eventually Donald's gonna tell a lie that snowballs into him getting impeached.

How much would you like to bet? I will limit my risk to $250,000. Wizard to escrow. Trump not impeached by 1/20/2020 I win. Trump impeached by 1/20/2020 you win. My guess is my next post here will be "crickets"
December 9th, 2016 at 10:32:38 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288

A vacation would be depressing if you lived a lonely life like Donald.

You have such little credibility here, as it is obvious you think simply... DJT Bad! HRC Good!

There are so many negatives you can rightly ascribe to DJT, but saying he lives a "lonely life"? So silly..... When you can blurt that out why would you think anyone can take anything you say seriously?
December 9th, 2016 at 10:47:59 AM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: SOOPOO
How much would you like to bet? I will limit my risk to $250,000. Wizard to escrow. Trump not impeached by 1/20/2020 I win. Trump impeached by 1/20/2020 you win. My guess is my next post here will be "crickets"

Wanna go my $10 to your $20? Just cos I fancy having something on it. I expect to lose the bet (hence why I want odds). :)
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life