Trump & Putin

Page 29 of 29« First<26272829
February 21st, 2020 at 12:24:52 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: SOOPOO
I’ve never heard of Geoffrey Pyatt. If you are asking me why Trump didn’t fire every diplomat from the Obama years, it’s something I’m not expert on

Not just any diplomat. THE diplomat that oversaw the corrupt foreign policy in Ukraine that Trump, Republicans, you, and their supporters claimed took place under Barack Obama.
February 21st, 2020 at 2:04:51 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Tripdufan
Not just any diplomat. THE diplomat that oversaw the corrupt foreign policy in Ukraine that Trump, Republicans, you, and their supporters claimed took place under Barack Obama.
You mean this one? Warning NSFW

also; https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957

and; https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/maidan-massacre-anniversary-ukraine-remembers-bloody-day-protests-n973156
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
February 21st, 2020 at 2:10:23 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Now this is how a REAL man reacts when finding out Russia is attempting to boost their presidential campaign!!

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 21st, 2020 at 2:17:59 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Quote: ams288
Now this is how a REAL man reacts when finding out Russia is attempting to boost their presidential campaign!!

Yup.
February 21st, 2020 at 2:48:39 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Bull. This is EXACTLY what you and the like were claiming.

Excuse me? When did I ever say or infer that Obama supported a corrupt foreign policy? If you are talking Hunter Biden I have said many times that it was slimy, but not indicative of an overall corrupt ‘policy’. I believe Obama used his Presidential powers and authority appropriately. I was against him sending plane loads of money to Iran. But he did it. Against weak trade deals. But it was his right.
February 21st, 2020 at 3:09:01 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Excuse me? When did I ever say or infer that Obama supported a corrupt foreign policy? If you are talking Hunter Biden I have said many times that it was slimy, but not indicative of an overall corrupt ‘policy’. I believe Obama used his Presidential powers and authority appropriately. I was against him sending plane loads of money to Iran. But he did it. Against weak trade deals. But it was his right.

Please. You're going to pretend that you have not flat out called Hunter Biden's job at Burisma and the pressure from Biden to fire Shokin as "corrupt", and not just "slimy"? In fact, I think it might be the first time you have ever used the adjective "slimy" as a way of describing what you believe went down. Go back and view your posts though. You used "corrupt" SEVERAL, NUMEROUS, times to describe it.

You'll move the goal post after viewing your own post history, but then you'll have to claim that Obama didn't know what Joe was doing, which would be laughable.
February 21st, 2020 at 4:55:42 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Please. You're going to pretend that you have not flat out called Hunter Biden's job at Burisma and the pressure from Biden to fire Shokin as "corrupt", and not just "slimy"? In fact, I think it might be the first time you have ever used the adjective "slimy" as a way of describing what you believe went down. Go back and view your posts though. You used "corrupt" SEVERAL, NUMEROUS, times to describe it.

You'll move the goal post after viewing your own post history, but then you'll have to claim that Obama didn't know what Joe was doing, which would be laughable.

I actually think Obama quite possibly did not know about the slimy Hunter Biden job. But you can choose to try and read my mind. Fail. I stand by my stance that even if the Biden mess can be classified as corruption it does not translate into the ‘Obama foreign policy was corrupt’. You can move on or repeat yourself. (Any bets?)
February 22nd, 2020 at 5:13:57 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Possibly your weakest post to date! You don’t think Mexico wants a Democrat President? Nor Hamas? Nor Al-Qaeda? Nor Iran? Nor ISIS? LOTS more bad actors would want to hack and make a President Sanders than Trump I can assure you! So protecting the election is FAR MORE a Republican issue than Democrat one. NOT EVEN CLOSE! It is not the Republicans that want no voter ID to insure that no non citizens vote. Saying the Democrats care about an honest election is plain laughable. LOL on ‘what he got impeached for’. YOU KNOW he got impeached for having the audacity to win the election! The Democrats announced it BEFORE HE WAS SWORN INTO OFFICE!
Good to know you are loading up with excuses this far in advance.

Damn another SOOPOO slam!! AND I LOVE IT!!

I don't know if he can recover from a slam this hard. It's like watching Conor Mcgregor against Steve Urkel. 😂😂
Page 29 of 29« First<26272829