Trump & Putin

Page 28 of 29« First<2526272829>
February 20th, 2020 at 8:24:08 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: DRich
Why don't the democrats just hack in and counteract it?

If that happened, would you be delighted or outraged?

If China decides they're sick of Trump's tariffs would you be delighted or outraged if China rigs the 2020 election to install a Democrat? If China (or Iran or France or Germany or South Korea) decides to flip the Senate to the Democrats, would you be delighted or outraged?

A future full of foreign governments hacking into voting machines or voter databases is a dystopian nightmare, and the GOP ought to take it seriously because there's no guarantee that the Democrats won't benefit from it someday.
February 20th, 2020 at 10:49:00 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: DRich
Quote: ams288
Quote: SOOPOO
[Once again, if The NY Times knows about it, I’m guessing CNN and MSNBC and ABC and NBC and CBS also know about it. So let them and all the Democrat candidates tell the American people about it. They get to decide soon enough. I guess the farmers aren’t smart enough to understand all this hoity toity political stuff though.

And what if Russia hacks into the voter rolls and electronic voting machines and causes havoc on Election Day that changes the outcome? We already know they hacked into voter rolls in 2016. What if Donny and his newly installed lackeys at the DNI know about Russia’s plans and do nothing to prevent it? Based on what he got impeached for, we already know he’s trying to steal the election.

Can you really guarantee the American people “get to decide soon enough?” Hell no! Not with traitors like Donny and Barr running things.

Why don't the democrats just hack in and counteract it? Oh yeah, probably not smart enough.

I guess the Democrats aren't fine with breaking the law.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 21st, 2020 at 6:24:44 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
[Once again, if The NY Times knows about it, I’m guessing CNN and MSNBC and ABC and NBC and CBS also know about it. So let them and all the Democrat candidates tell the American people about it. They get to decide soon enough. I guess the farmers aren’t smart enough to understand all this hoity toity political stuff though.

And what if Russia hacks into the voter rolls and electronic voting machines and causes havoc on Election Day that changes the outcome? We already know they hacked into voter rolls in 2016. What if Donny and his newly installed lackeys at the DNI know about Russia’s plans and do nothing to prevent it? Based on what he got impeached for, we already know he’s trying to steal the election.

Can you really guarantee the American people “get to decide soon enough?” Hell no! Not with traitors like Donny and Barr running things.

Possibly your weakest post to date! You don’t think Mexico wants a Democrat President? Nor Hamas? Nor Al-Qaeda? Nor Iran? Nor ISIS? LOTS more bad actors would want to hack and make a President Sanders than Trump I can assure you! So protecting the election is FAR MORE a Republican issue than Democrat one. NOT EVEN CLOSE! It is not the Republicans that want no voter ID to insure that no non citizens vote. Saying the Democrats care about an honest election is plain laughable. LOL on ‘what he got impeached for’. YOU KNOW he got impeached for having the audacity to win the election! The Democrats announced it BEFORE HE WAS SWORN INTO OFFICE!
Good to know you are loading up with excuses this far in advance.

As far as Trip saying Trumps approval rating is steady.... it is steady.... steadily climbing. Considering around 40% of the country would still hate a Trump if he cured cancer, ended world hunger, established world peace, had Bills win Super Bowl.... him at 50% is quite remarkable, actually.

Remember, Democrats, he likely only needs 46-47% of votes to stay as President.....if his approval rating is really 50% on Election Day he wins in an electoral landslide.
February 21st, 2020 at 7:02:52 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Possibly your weakestpost to date!

At this point, I think you're posting these things just to get Shrek/YB to cream himself.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 21st, 2020 at 7:48:58 AM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Paper ballots with a receipt.
February 21st, 2020 at 9:46:12 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
YOU KNOW he got impeached for having the audacity to win the election! The Democrats announced it BEFORE HE WAS SWORN INTO OFFICE!

I've asked you five times now. Why is Geoffrey Pyatt still employed in the Trump administration after he oversaw a corrupt foreign policy in Ukraine under Barack Obama? If you were draining the swamp, and you think Joe Biden and Barack Obama were corrupt in Ukraine, why has Geoffrey Pyatt not been fired?

Questions are of course rhetorical. I'm just interested to hear your thoughts, as somebody who is not a Trump supporter but continuously goes out of his way to support him.
February 21st, 2020 at 9:54:24 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: pew
Paper ballots with a receipt.
This, and voter ID.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
February 21st, 2020 at 11:24:21 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Tripdufan
I've asked you five times now. Why is Geoffrey Pyatt still employed in the Trump administration after he oversaw a corrupt foreign policy in Ukraine under Barack Obama? If you were draining the swamp, and you think Joe Biden and Barack Obama were corrupt in Ukraine, why has Geoffrey Pyatt not been fired?

Questions are of course rhetorical. I'm just interested to hear your thoughts, as somebody who is not a Trump supporter but continuously goes out of his way to support him.

I’ve never heard of Geoffrey Pyatt. If you are asking me why Trump didn’t fire every diplomat from the Obama years, it’s something I’m not expert on. Will Sanders fire every single person who worked under Trump? I really am not privy to how that works. I’m not sure Obama’s foreign policy was ever corrupt. Ineffective does not make it corrupt. I challenge you to find a single Ukrainian that feels Obama’s policies towards our friend was superior than the policies that Trump follows. Why didn’t Obama give Ukraine the missiles, when Trump did? Just a different policy. Not corrupt.
Im sure after the election there will be a more thorough investigation into Hunter Biden. Maybe then we will find out if there was some corruption tied to his father. We will have to wait. (Because if the investigation started now the Democrat crying would drown many cities).
February 21st, 2020 at 11:53:57 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Im sure after the election there will be a more thorough investigation into Hunter Biden. Maybe then we will find out if there was some corruption tied to his father. We will have to wait. (Because if the investigation started now the Democrat crying would drown many cities).

Lol you can’t be serious!?

If Joe Biden is not the nominee, the GOP will pretty much immediately forget who Hunter Biden is and there certainly won’t be any investigations into him after the election.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 21st, 2020 at 12:15:54 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
I’m not sure Obama’s foreign policy was ever corrupt.

Bull. This is EXACTLY what you and the like were claiming.
Page 28 of 29« First<2526272829>