Trump & Putin

Page 27 of 29« First<242526272829>
February 20th, 2020 at 4:01:48 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Here we go again...

Russia Backs Trump’s Re-election, and He Fears Democrats Will Exploit Its Support

So here’s the timeline:

1. DNI gets intel that Russia is interfering in the 2020 election

2. Acting DNI briefs House Intelligence committee about the threat

3. Donny finds out

4. Donny berates acting DNI

5. Donny replaces acting DNI with political stooge/ally

Donny isn’t upset that Russia is once again attacking our democracy, he’s mad someone told the Democrats about it! If the GOP weren’t a party of traitors and cowards, this would another presidency-ending event.

Once again, if The NY Times knows about it, I’m guessing CNN and MSNBC and ABC and NBC and CBS also know about it. So let them and all the Democrat candidates tell the American people about it. They get to decide soon enough. I guess the farmers aren’t smart enough to understand all this hoity toity political stuff though.

I can’t stand the phrase ‘interfering in the election’ when you can’t point to a SINGLE vote that is not valid. Frankly, I feel a candidate spending a billion dollars in propaganda is more dangerous than some fear that a Russian made a post on some non descript social media platform and said ‘Sanders bad, Trump good’.

Each time the Democrats attach to some new attack on Trump, his ratings go higher. Let the Clown Show which is the Democrat nominating process continue.....
February 20th, 2020 at 4:58:24 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: SOOPOO
Each time the Democrats attach to some new attack on Trump, his ratings go higher.

Just not true. He's been getting "attacked" since day 1, right? His numbers have remained pretty steady throughout. We're a divided country. His line isn't budging. We've made up our minds and are dug in.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
February 20th, 2020 at 5:16:58 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Tripdufan
Just not true. He's been getting "attacked" since day 1, right? His numbers have remained pretty steady throughout. We're a divided country. His line isn't budging. We've made up our minds and are dug in.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

You link to something you didn't even look at? Low point of approval is 37% currently at 46% I wouldn't call that "steady". It is pretty much the high point since just after he was elected.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
February 20th, 2020 at 5:17:38 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

I can’t stand the phrase ‘interfering in the election’ when you can’t point to a SINGLE vote that is not valid. Frankly, I feel a candidate spending a billion dollars in propaganda is more dangerous than some fear that a Russian made a post on some non descript social media platform and said ‘Sanders bad, Trump good’.

People have limited time and ability to listen or read political messaging. Why would you want to fill the system with any outside political messaging in the interest of other countries? Don't you think we have enough to do with the competing messages of our own political system and sorting out the fact from the false? Why fill it with more junk and propaganda by people not vested in our interests?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 20th, 2020 at 5:24:15 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: kenarman
You link to something you didn't even look at? Low point of approval is 37% currently at 46% I wouldn't call that "steady". It is pretty much the high point since just after he was elected.

Gimme a break. The lines are pretty gradual and steady since around spring of 2018. Sure, I'll concede he's at his highest point right now, but that wasn't the point that I was refuting.
February 20th, 2020 at 5:55:54 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6

Each time the Democrats attach to some new attack on Trump, his ratings go higher. Let the Clown Show which is the Democrat nominating process continue.....

Yesssssss another SOOPOO slam!! 👏👏

Man, it's beautiful watching you and AZ make mincemeat out of the libbies! 😂😂
February 20th, 2020 at 6:18:39 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Tripdufan
Gimme a break. The lines are pretty gradual and steady since around spring of 2018. Sure, I'll concede he's at his highest point right now, but that wasn't the point that I was refuting.

Here is a quote of your OP
"Just not true. He's been getting "attacked" since day 1, right? His numbers have remained pretty steady throughout. We're a divided country. His line isn't budging. We've made up our minds and are dug in."

'since day 1' has become 'spring of 2018' 'His line isn't budging' most people consider a 9 point change more than budging. I am not sure it even qualifies as 'remains pretty steady throughout' as per your Gimme a break post. Keep moving the goal posts though maybe it will be 3rd time is the charm.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
February 20th, 2020 at 7:21:33 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
[Once again, if The NY Times knows about it, I’m guessing CNN and MSNBC and ABC and NBC and CBS also know about it. So let them and all the Democrat candidates tell the American people about it. They get to decide soon enough. I guess the farmers aren’t smart enough to understand all this hoity toity political stuff though.

And what if Russia hacks into the voter rolls and electronic voting machines and causes havoc on Election Day that changes the outcome? We already know they hacked into voter rolls in 2016. What if Donny and his newly installed lackeys at the DNI know about Russia’s plans and do nothing to prevent it? Based on what he got impeached for, we already know he’s trying to steal the election.

Can you really guarantee the American people “get to decide soon enough?” Hell no! Not with traitors like Donny and Barr running things.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 20th, 2020 at 7:46:48 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: ams288
[Once again, if The NY Times knows about it, I’m guessing CNN and MSNBC and ABC and NBC and CBS also know about it. So let them and all the Democrat candidates tell the American people about it. They get to decide soon enough. I guess the farmers aren’t smart enough to understand all this hoity toity political stuff though.

And what if Russia hacks into the voter rolls and electronic voting machines and causes havoc on Election Day that changes the outcome? We already know they hacked into voter rolls in 2016. What if Donny and his newly installed lackeys at the DNI know about Russia’s plans and do nothing to prevent it? Based on what he got impeached for, we already know he’s trying to steal the election.

Can you really guarantee the American people “get to decide soon enough?” Hell no! Not with traitors like Donny and Barr running things.

Why don't the democrats just hack in and counteract it? Oh yeah, probably not smart enough.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
February 20th, 2020 at 8:12:59 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: kenarman
Low point of approval is 37% currently at 46% I wouldn't call that "steady".

You wouldn't call it steady? It's shockingly steady. In fact, it's unprecedented.

Ford low: 36
Ford high: 70

Carter low: 28
Carter high: 74

Reagan low: 35
Reagan high: 71

GHW Bush low: 29
GHW Bush high: 89

Clinton low: 37
Clinton high: 73

GW Bush low: 25
GW Bush high: 90