ISIS ransom

Page 5 of 5« First<2345
October 16th, 2014 at 1:03:08 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Quote: petroglyph
So isis decapitates 4 or more and we go to limited undeclared war, but Saudi beheads 59 and it doesn't make the headlines?

https://news.vice.com/article/saudi-arabia-beheaded-59-people-so-far-this-year-but-hardly-anyone-is-talking-about-it

How many US and Brittish citizens were among the 59?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
October 16th, 2014 at 5:14:21 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Dalex64
How many US and Brittish citizens were among the 59?

Maybe I posted in the wrong thread and this would have been more suited to whats in the news thread, but this was more remarkable because it isn't news.

The US and the UK, and the Saudi's are joined at the hip and have myriad number of contracts and inter-connectedness and chopping off heads at nearly 15/1 for "the evil ones" whoever they are this time. Meanwhile we will kill thousands and spend billions and create enemies that will cause "blowback" for centuries to come.

Four getting murdered is a heinous crime for sure but look around. Ten times that many in Chicago alone, LA? Pfft. Gimme a break. Hell our cops kill more of us than isis, and I think it ironic that all over the news the new threat to humanity is this is the boogey man that does us in after our part in organizing them.

Did you read the link I put up? The Saudi Royal family are a merciless bunch of killers, yada yada, but they are ours so they are the "good" muslims. Fifteen of the 18 hijackers were Saudi's, The main one Bin Laden is, was one of the royals, and no one notices.

Wtf, does anyone know why the west wants Assad out of power this bad for?

the pipe, its all about who's gas goes in it to fuel Europe
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 17th, 2014 at 10:45:10 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Wouldn't the public think it the least bit odd that current Vice President Joe Bidens son is appointed to head the natural gas company in Ukraine?

http://rt.com/usa/196732-biden-navy-cocaine-test/

It is all about "The Pipe", in the game of world dominance it is not if, but who, controls the flow.

Head lines, "shock and awe", new heinous groups for us to consider more lethal to our "freedom" than the last are being produced as fast as new hit movies.

As a nation we forget the last most threatening enemy [ironically now receive aid] as if it were last seasons failed comedy series on tv, or who wrote the plot.

I think it was from "Dune" the saying, "the spice must flow", seems applicable.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
Page 5 of 5« First<2345