Homosexuality is not Victimless

Page 4 of 4<1234
July 16th, 2014 at 7:17:33 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
I am wondering if the tax revenue thing will be as big as they think it will be. Sure, pot-shops will be above the radar. But if they say pot is "legal" and I can get say $10-30 a gram for the stuff I am growing in my backyard, am I going to send the state a check if I sell it to a few friends? Not likely. Would I plant a few plants in said backyard to supplement my income? Probably, depending on how "legal" they make it.

There would still be an underground market IMHO. It isn't like alcohol where you need a higher level of skill and equipment to produce an acceptable product. And it isn't like cigarettes where the product is so standardized that a local boy can't really break in.

Probably issue citations with a small fine in most communities as that's about the easiest way to manage small time law violation.

Also, probably not something they'd go looking for, until someone makes a complaint about the person. Like if your production went overboard and then a neighbor makes a nuisance complaint.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 16th, 2014 at 9:06:07 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Probably issue citations with a small fine in most communities as that's about the easiest way to manage small time law violation.

Also, probably not something they'd go looking for, until someone makes a complaint about the person. Like if your production went overboard and then a neighbor makes a nuisance complaint.

My neighbor is a cop so I would have to tread careful.
The President is a fink.
July 16th, 2014 at 9:34:19 PM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
Quote: AZDuffman
There would still be an underground market IMHO.

Yep, sure will be.

The pro-marijuana crowd is almost as intellectually dishonest as the pro-gay marriage crowd. I get sick of hearing how we need to legalize pot in order to get rid of the black market. What a crock!
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
Page 4 of 4<1234