Donald Sterling Interview

Page 2 of 5<12345>
May 16th, 2014 at 12:29:02 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Dalex64

I've read this a few times, can't see where they voted to raise taxes.
The President is a fink.
May 16th, 2014 at 2:38:47 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Wow, that's quite a case of denial you have there.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
May 16th, 2014 at 2:42:35 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Dalex64
Wow, that's quite a case of denial you have there.

I don't drink Denial, prefer the domestic brands.
The President is a fink.
May 21st, 2014 at 5:16:20 AM permalink
chickenman
Threads: 0
Now the NBA announces they have documented Sterling telling Stiviano to lie in her ABC interview and say she altered the tape. Also tried to get her to make a payment to his wife to settle her lawsuit against Stiviano and promised to reimburse her under the table. Lovely.
He's everywhere, he's everywhere...!
May 21st, 2014 at 8:05:30 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: chickenman
Now the NBA announces they have documented Sterling telling Stiviano to lie in her ABC interview and say she altered the tape. Also tried to get her to make a payment to his wife to settle her lawsuit against Stiviano and promised to reimburse her under the table. Lovely.

I still don't see why any private conversation should lead to a ban. Heck, remember when Sprewell attacked his coach and the players said a two year or whatever it was ban was too much?
The President is a fink.
May 21st, 2014 at 8:16:18 AM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
I hope Sterling goes all out against the NBA. I'm getting tired of these sports leagues excusing criminal behavior (e.g., murder, rape, drugs, animal abuse, etc.), yet they throw the book at a guy who was illegally recorded. Total BS. And I've still not forgotten the whole Rush Limbaugh brouhaha and his treatment by Roger Goodliberal........er, I mean....Goodell.

I just wish other conservatives in America would also take a stand and boycott these leagues. Unlike liberals, we actually work for a living and have money, and if we ever staged a boycott, we could bring any organization to its knees.

Sadly, I don't see it happening any time soon though. *sigh*
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
May 21st, 2014 at 10:03:33 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Beethoven
I hope Sterling goes all out against the NBA. I'm getting tired of these sports leagues excusing criminal behavior (e.g., murder, rape, drugs, animal abuse, etc.), yet they throw the book at a guy who was illegally recorded. Total BS. And I've still not forgotten the whole Rush Limbaugh brouhaha and his treatment by Roger Goodliberal........er, I mean....Goodell.

I just wish other conservatives in America would also take a stand and boycott these leagues. Unlike liberals, we actually work for a living and have money, and if we ever staged a boycott, we could bring any organization to its knees.

My interest in the NFL since Limbaugh and Vick has fallen from major fan to very casual fan. I am at the point where I don't think I could name even 5 starters for the Steelers. I used to make time to watch them, now there is so much else to do with Sundays. If the NFL starts a big "gay push" as I expect them to I will watch even less.

I don't care who comes with me on this. I should always know the game well enough to understand what is going on should it be on TV. But no more following it much. And other sports even less often.
The President is a fink.
May 21st, 2014 at 4:53:22 PM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
Quote: AZDuffman
If the NFL starts a big "gay push" as I expect them to I will watch even less...

But no more following it much. And other sports even less often.

Same here. And I always make sure to NOT buy anything I see advertised during games. The "F" in NFL seems to stand for something other than "football" these days!
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
May 21st, 2014 at 5:10:37 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Beethoven
Same here. And I always make sure to NOT buy anything I see advertised during games. The "F" in NFL seems to stand for something other than "football" these days!

Another bis story broke, saying how the league dopes its players up with pain meds. Limbaugh remarked how the media is ignoring it so far. That there is pain med abuse in the NFL is an old story, IMHO. Also IMHO you cannot correct that as the human body simply cannot take the kind of abuse pro football puts on it without, well, pain.

In 20 years it will look like the Pro-Bowl with limited contact and schools will start banning the game. Parents are already telling their kids "NO WAY." As more teacup generation kids have teacup kids of their own it will get worse. At some point it will not be a joke that I will prefer to watch curling.
The President is a fink.
May 21st, 2014 at 6:03:29 PM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
Where were the cries when all the honestly stolen sex tapes came out? This **++ isn't new.
Page 2 of 5<12345>