Donald Sterling Interview

Page 1 of 51234>Last »
May 13th, 2014 at 11:27:24 AM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
Was I the only one cracking up during this interview? lol

The guy was clearly wrong in what he said, but it's kind of funny how liberals won't forgive him and act like he's Osama bin Laden or something. Remember, these are the same liberals who forgave Ray Lewis for murder, Michael Vick for animal abuse, Kobe Bryant for rape, etc. *facepalm*

Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
May 13th, 2014 at 12:32:18 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Beethoven
Was I the only one cracking up during this interview? lol

The guy was clearly wrong in what he said, but it's kind of funny how liberals won't forgive him and act like he's Osama bin Laden or something. Remember, these are the same liberals who forgave Ray Lewis for murder, Michael Vick for animal abuse, Kobe Bryant for rape, etc. *facepalm*

What he should have said is to keep clean and not use negro dialect unless you choose to. Then he would have been OK.

And people keep wondering why I tune out more and more pop culture.
The President is a fink.
May 13th, 2014 at 6:00:05 PM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
Funny but then sad with sympathy for him being an old man seemingly incapable of communicating his thoughts accurately.
May 16th, 2014 at 8:10:38 AM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
Donald Sterling refuses NBA sanctions, threatens to sue

I love it. I hope Sterling goes all out and exposes the hypocrites for all they're worth. I hope he goes after the other owners AND the players too. Like the hypocritical players who have been guilty of rape, theft, drug abuse, etc.
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
May 16th, 2014 at 8:35:14 AM permalink
chickenman
Threads: 0
You may get what you ask and more. I assume the NBA, like the NFL, has a get-out-of-jail-free card from Congress on anti-trust. There are some in Congress who want to remove the protection of the NFL and eliminate the tax and other exemptions and benefits. Stir up that nest of snakes and the NBA could be in a box on all this.
He's everywhere, he's everywhere...!
May 16th, 2014 at 8:53:45 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Beethoven

I love it. I hope Sterling goes all out and exposes the hypocrites for all they're worth. I hope he goes after the other owners AND the players too. Like the hypocritical players who have been guilty of rape, theft, drug abuse, etc.

Our society if treading into very, very dangerous waters. If your personal views are not what the mainstream demands you can lose everything. Not your behaviors, simply your views. And you don't have to even be against the mainstream, if you are not sufficiently "down for the fight" you might be questioned and still lose everything. Not for Affirmative Action, not for gay marriage, won't just shut up and listen to the scientists on global warming, not for immigration amnesty---you name it--they will come after you and all you have.

I'm telling you peeps, the 2020s are not going to be pretty, and I am more and more thinking they will be violent.
The President is a fink.
May 16th, 2014 at 9:01:55 AM permalink
chickenman
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman

I'm telling you peeps, the 2020s are not going to be pretty, and I am more and more thinking they will be violent.
I don't think there's any doubt about it. Class warfare, revolution, whatever form it takes it will happen. I think the tipping point was 2008 when this empty suit got elected and started with his version of the Great Leap forward and the Cultural Revolution.
He's everywhere, he's everywhere...!
May 16th, 2014 at 10:49:51 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: chickenman
I don't think there's any doubt about it. Class warfare, revolution, whatever form it takes it will happen. I think the tipping point was 2008 when this empty suit got elected and started with his version of the Great Leap forward and the Cultural Revolution.

I first saw predictions of things going to Hell, -- well, as long as I can remember. I mean, eventually someone will be right.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 16th, 2014 at 11:15:42 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
I first saw predictions of things going to Hell, -- well, as long as I can remember. I mean, eventually someone will be right.

We might already be in hell. Imagine if you told Don Draper that in 2014 the following would be the situation:

--Nearly half of all babies born to unwed mothers
--Your daughter gets thrown out of school for reading their Bible to themselves
--But before she gets thrown out of school she has to use the same bathroom as a little boy who "decided" he is a little girl, AND YOU HAVE NO CHOICE AS THE LAW IS ON HIS SIDE!
--Downtowns of major cities like Detroit nearly unlivable war zones
--People being attacked in a thing called "Knockout Game" because the kids are "bored"
--Lowest participation rate for labor force in 30 years but highest number of people on Food Stamps
--Meanwhile, the government advertises IN MEXICO how to get on US Food Stamps
--47% of the population paying no income tax and on some kind of government assistance
--High School kids at proms being chapperoned by police carrying sidearms
--The Russians telling the USA we cannot use the space station we mostly built

I have seen hell, we probably passed the gates long ago!
The President is a fink.
May 16th, 2014 at 12:19:13 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Add to that the republicans voting to raise taxes. http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/15/politics/republicans-tax-credits/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Page 1 of 51234>Last »