fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: terapined
??????
sworn testimony is evidence

LOL, you are funny.
Ever hear of the word perjury??

Dictionary result for perjury:
the offense of willfully telling an untruth in a court after having taken an oath or affirmation.
Quote:
No looking good for Fairfax.
This guy may be just as bad as Donald Trump.
Quote:

The hypocrisy lies with fleaswatter.

Show me one post where I am a hypocrite.
Quote:
Are you against ALL sexual assaulters regardless of politics or do you give Trump a pass.
Looks like Fairfax can be lumped in with Bill Clinton and Donald Trump.
Pretty sad
Let's go Brandon
February 7th, 2019 at 6:34:55 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: fleaswatter
LOL, you are funny.
Ever hear of the word perjury??

Dictionary result for perjury:
the offense of willfully telling an untruth in a court after having taken an oath or affirmation.

I have heard of the word perjury. so what
She provided testimony under oath and was not charged with perjury
I believe you are a hypocrite. so what. You are all over a Dem accused of sexual assault and brought it up simply due to politics but never mention Trump who has way way way more accusers.
When it comes to sexual assault, I really don't care about politics.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 7th, 2019 at 6:42:20 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
While Kavanaugh was being confirmed, he was accused of sexual crimes. Without any evidence, lefties such as Kamala Harris, Blumenthal, Hirono, Durbin, and Gillibrand (to name a few), were preaching to BELIEVE THE WOMAN, BELIEVE THE ACCUSER.

Now that the Lt Gov of Virginia, Justin Fairfax, is being accused of sexual assault, all I hear from the same lefties is SILENCE, NOTHING at all.

Another example of the hypocrisy and double standard of the lefties

Maybe he’s already shown them his calendar from that year. lol
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 7th, 2019 at 6:43:22 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
There sure are a bunch of racist liberals in blackface: Virginia Gov Ralph Northam, Virginia AG Mark Herring, Tom Hanks, Ted Danson, Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Fallon, Sarah Silverman, Billy Crystal and Joy Behar to name a few.
Let's go Brandon
February 7th, 2019 at 6:53:13 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
There sure are a bunch of racist liberals

I have never doubted that.
But
looking at the odds
If I found out somebody was a racist, I would bet the person is a republican
Just common sense
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 7th, 2019 at 7:16:10 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
There sure are a bunch of racist liberals in blackface: Virginia Gov Ralph Northam, Virginia AG Mark Herring, Tom Hanks, Ted Danson, Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Fallon, Sarah Silverman, Billy Crystal and Joy Behar to name a few.

Well, at least the righties like fleaswatter are finally admitting blackface is racist. I’m sure that’ll never come back to bite them in the ass when it’s their candidate or politician found in blackface. lol
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 7th, 2019 at 8:08:27 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I submit a miracle for FrGamble's assessment. The first picture is worth a 1000 words.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/good-news/frozen-cat-found-unresponsive-and-buried-in-snow-makes-miraculous-recovery/ar-BBTirrG?ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 7th, 2019 at 8:19:23 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
3 things occur to me.

One, I won't doubt that 9 lives rumor so much.

Two, don't bury your frozen cat even if it is a block of ice.

Three -- to appease EB, yeah not really proof of A God, though may be proof of a cat god.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 7th, 2019 at 8:58:33 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: terapined
??????
Looks like Fairfax can be lumped in with Bill Clinton and Donald Trump.

The media lump Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin,
the KKK, Jack the Ripper, The Mafia,
and Satan in with Trump every day.
Why should this be any different.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 8th, 2019 at 10:23:22 AM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Helpful Tips for How Not To Blackmail Jeff Bezos:

Tip #1: You can't blackmail the cheating husband if the wife ALREADY knows about the infidelity. There's no leverage. The new x-rated pics are embarrassing, but Bezos already endured the public humiliation of having his marriage ruined in January. Blackmailing him in February is a fool's errand.

Tip #2: You can't blackmail the richest man in the world. David Pecker's net worth is $12 million. Jeff Bezos' net worth is $135 billion. Who's gonna win? If Bezos wanted to, he could launch frivolous lawsuit after frivolous lawsuit and sue David Pecker into oblivion several times over, and it would cost him pocket change.

Tip #3: You can't blackmail the man who runs your website. (Amazon's cloud division hosts National Enquirer's website.) Bezos could cripple and/or sabotage the National Enquirer's web presence for days or weeks on end. And if Pecker retaliates with a lawsuit alleging malfeasance? Perfect. See Tip #2.