In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

December 16th, 2018 at 11:22:31 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
How do we know he talks to Trump a lot?
His friends have said as much.

....there has been tons of reporting on how Donald calls Hannity several nights a week. Guess it’s only fake news when you disagree with it.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 16th, 2018 at 11:27:22 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288
....there has been tons of reporting on how Donald calls Hannity several nights a week. G.

Hannity calls him more. They say Hannity
is in the top 5 calls Trump will take anytime
anywhere. Hannity is hugely intelligent and
informed, Trump is wise to keep him as an
insider. I don't even like Hannity, but dang
the guy has a brain for what he does.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 16th, 2018 at 12:26:57 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Quote: Dalex64
in another case you have people reporting lying about what other people have observed.

There, I fixed that for you..

Bite me.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
December 16th, 2018 at 12:28:55 PM permalink
Dalex64
Quote: ams288
....there has been tons of reporting on how Donald calls Hannity several nights a week. Guess it’s only fake news when you disagree with it.

Same with activist judges.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
December 16th, 2018 at 12:37:40 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67

How do we know he talks to Trump a lot?
His friends have said as much.

How come when you love personal testimony as evidence when it agrees with what you want to believe? I have a lot of friends that will tell you I talk to God a lot, will you finally believe me?

In regards to Trump there is no way that all this stuff isn't driving him crazy. I really feel for him and all the attacks, fair and unfair, he is taking. I continue to believe that he won't want to run for a second term.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
December 17th, 2018 at 1:03:05 PM permalink
Evenbob
Dershowitz today:

“I think the cards that were shown yesterday were that this investigation as far as Trump’s concerned is over.. I suspect we’re on the way to a Mueller report which will find no crimes but will find political sins which are not the proper function of a special counsel. … Prosecutors are supposed to find only crimes.”
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 17th, 2018 at 4:28:24 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Being a pompous lying buffoon who kowtows to Moscow is not a crime.
December 17th, 2018 at 4:41:06 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Fleastiff
Being a pompous lying buffoon who kowtows to Moscow is not a crime.

Obama's gone, you know that, right? No
more kissing the asses of world leaders.
December 18th, 2018 at 8:05:41 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Obama's gone, you know that, right? No
more kissing the asses of world leaders.

What? Did you not watch the Helsinki press conference? See Trump and Kim holding hands?Trump bowing to the Saudi king and making excuses for MBS? Joking around with the Phillipines prez? A dozen other examples of him choosing dictators and strongmen over allies, democracies, or his own intelligence services?

C'mon, EB. You totally undercut any credibility for other points you make with this kind of nonsense. Even his own administration has .backtracked a bunch of this stuff, not to mention Republicans repudiating some of his worst toadying.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
December 18th, 2018 at 9:48:50 AM permalink
Dalex64
Quote: beachbumbabs
What? Did you not watch the Helsinki press conference? See Trump and Kim holding hands?Trump bowing to the Saudi king and making excuses for MBS? Joking around with the Phillipines prez? A dozen other examples of him choosing dictators and strongmen over allies, democracies, or his own intelligence services?

C'mon, EB. You totally undercut any credibility for other points you make with this kind of nonsense. Even his own administration has .backtracked a bunch of this stuff, not to mention Republicans repudiating some of his worst toadying.

As expected, the NK nuclear "deal" has gone nowhere.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/14/trump-north-korea-denuclearization-negotiations-1065565

"President Donald Trump on Friday claimed he's in "no hurry" to reach a denuclearization pact with North Korea"

As usual, claim victory and then back away from actually doing anything.