In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

December 15th, 2018 at 2:04:33 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: beachbumbabs
She dyed her hair a much lighter brown/dark blonde. It makes her look washed out and older, in comparison.

Been a lot of chatter in the click bait about what a bad look it is for her.

And who knows what the Trump house is like in the face of all this indictment and sentencing. Can't be a very restful place.
I've noticed for several admins, how much grayer Presidents leave office compared to when they arrived.

I would say for twenty years after quitting having my own business, I gained no more gray hair. But the years I contracted, I was aging in dog years.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 15th, 2018 at 2:22:47 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

And who knows what the Trump house is like in the face of all this indictment and sentencing. .

According to Hannity, who talks to Trump
almost every day some weeks, the president
is hardly fazed by any of the stuff going on. He
fires off Tweets now and then, but you never
know it they're real or is he just trolling the
media. Trump has been in the gossip spotlite
for so many decades he has developed a
way of dealing with controversy that most
people can't understand.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 16th, 2018 at 10:23:13 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: YeahBaby
try agin

Trump celebrates judge's decision tossing Obamacare

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only Trump and guys like you are celebrating this lower court decision. It has several appeals to go, and if it is upheld, the Republicans are dreading it because it means they'll have to actually do something about it.

But what else is new from Trump. No clue what that will mean, especially in an election year. It's going to be a huge issue, no-win for them, in 2020, with the appeals timing. Either they will have failed again to fix it, or they will have to make the base mad by not supporting Trump on it.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
December 16th, 2018 at 10:27:45 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: Evenbob
According to Hannity, who talks to Trump
almost every day some weeks, the president
is hardly fazed by any of the stuff going on. He
fires off Tweets now and then, but you never
know it they're real or is he just trolling the
media. Trump has been in the gossip spotlite
for so many decades he has developed a
way of dealing with controversy that most
people can't understand.

Depends on which insider you listen to, I guess.

All of his family members are in serious trouble. So is he, and many people close to him. Pence is distancing himself, as are many other people who are bailing on him.

I've seen daily "insider" reports that he's screaming and freaking, not showing up for office hours and appointments, and obsessed with tracking the news and social media to the exclusion of his other duties.

Who really knows.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
December 16th, 2018 at 10:34:04 AM permalink
Evenbob

All of his family members are in serious trouble. So is he,

If you listen to CNN and MS, yup. If
you listen to people who really
know, not so much.. Lefties keep
mistaking wishful thinking for reality..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 16th, 2018 at 10:35:57 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3

All of his family members are in serious trouble. So is he, and many people close to him. Pence is distancing himself, as are many other people who are bailing on him.

I've seen daily "insider" reports that he's screaming and freaking, not showing up for office hours and appointments, and obsessed with tracking the news and social media to the exclusion of his other duties.

Who really knows.

I think one difference in the perspectives is, in one case you have people reporting what he said about how he feels, and in another case you have people reporting what other people have observed.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
December 16th, 2018 at 10:43:00 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Who really knows.

If Trump lost his temper talking to Hannity, no way Hannity reports it
I view how unhinged he is by how many times he tweets "witch hunt"
I just checked , he tweeted "witch hunt" today. Mueller obviously is in his head. lol
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 16th, 2018 at 10:43:34 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Dalex64
in another case you have people reporting lying about what other people have observed.

There, I fixed that for you..
December 16th, 2018 at 11:06:09 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Only Trump and guys like you are celebrating this lower court decision. It has several appeals to go, and if it is upheld, the Republicans are dreading it because it means they'll have to actually do something about it.

I love it. Liberals dance in the streets when a court does their bidding. Gay marriage, muslim travel, etc. Now all of the sudden a court making a decision is the end of the world!

What exactly needs "done" BTW? We did not need Obamacare, things were working mostly fine. Most people and I am among them want something done about refusing people with pre-existing conditions. But we did not want a huge handout. We did not want men to be forced to buy maternity coverage. Where is health insurance listed as a "right?"

I just saw a YT video on the dark side of substance abuse coverage. Seems all kinds of "treatment centers" have popped up. They prey mostly on young females with coverage. Bill their policies for "treatment" that is nothing of the kind. When the coverage is over the women end up near destitute and get turned out. If their insurer can be billed again the cycle repeats. One had a pimp so abusive he let four guys have her for $20 then told her how little he charged.

Meanwhile, those of us who pay for our coverage have seen our rates go up 100% since the law passed.
The President is a fink.
December 16th, 2018 at 11:19:21 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: terapined
If Trump lost his temper talking to Hannity, no way Hannity reports it
l

Hannity doesn't report anything he talks
to Trump about, why would he. In fact,
he never mentions that he even talks to
Trump. Lefties so want Trump to be the
guy they've created in their fantasyland,
it's hilarious.

How do we know he talks to Trump a lot?
His friends have said as much.