November 26th, 2018 at 12:49:23 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
So Trump is a monster for using teargas at
the border, but when Obama did it in 2013
he was a saint?

Whatever..

Need to use tear gas? I thought it was not an invasion? Thought they were just lining up to fill out asylum request forms and wait?
The President is a fink.
November 26th, 2018 at 12:53:48 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Need to use tear gas? I thought it was not an invasion? Thought they were just lining up to fill out asylum request forms and wait?

They want to wait on the American side,
in nice Army tents and great Army chow.
Oops..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 26th, 2018 at 1:04:33 PM permalink
AZDuffman
They want to wait on the American side,
in nice Army tents and great Army chow.
Oops..

Did you see Limbaugh today? He mentioned that John Kerry (who is rumored to have served in Vietnam) and Hillary have both called out immigration ruining Europe. Said they must see that polling is going against letting every person from every ******l* country in with all kinds of freebies. We can only hope!
The President is a fink.
November 27th, 2018 at 10:15:50 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
https://www.wired.com/story/cities-have-turned-into-fire-bait-but-we-can-fix-them/

Answering why people are confused about how so many green trees survived the fires, while houses next to them burned.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 28th, 2018 at 9:53:50 AM permalink
Evenbob
Bill and Hillary Clinton’s 13-city speaking tour opened in Toronto to a near-empty arena and a coughing fit.
The Clintons managed to attract only 3,300 in a stadium that holds 19,800 — which works out to 83 percent empty.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6436001/Bill-Hillary-kick-13-city-Evening-Clintons-paid-speaking-tour-CANADA.html
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 28th, 2018 at 10:37:42 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Tijuana mayor says $30,000-a-day funding for migrants is about to run out.

Had Mexico stopped them at THEIR border they would not have this problem. I hope Trump tells them to piss off.
The President is a fink.
November 28th, 2018 at 10:43:45 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Bill and Hillary Clinton’s 13-city speaking tour opened in Toronto to a near-empty arena and a coughing fit.
The Clintons managed to attract only 3,300 in a stadium that holds 19,800 — which works out to 83 percent empty.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6436001/Bill-Hillary-kick-13-city-Evening-Clintons-paid-speaking-tour-CANADA.html

They rented hockey rink, probably not being used anyway. Smaller places might have been more expensive.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 28th, 2018 at 11:24:55 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: rxwine
They rented hockey rink, probably not being used anyway. Smaller places might have been more expensive.

LOL! Whatever story gets you thru the
day. So your theory is they wanted to
look ridiculous? The tickets started
out at $200 each. They dropped to
$6 each and they still couldn't sell
them. I'd pay 6 bucks to see Her do
Her coughing fit routine for 10 min.
November 28th, 2018 at 12:54:11 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25

Had Mexico stopped them at THEIR border they would not have this problem. I hope Trump tells them to piss off.
I think that 30k per day, has come from US funding sources? I doubt whether TJ had those kind of resources at the ready.

From link, Obrador asks Trump for 20 billion dollars for central American economy support.

Providing the money for TJ to support and care for the caravans on the Mexican side is cheaper than housing them, and for care round the clock in migrant camps under USA rules.

We are spending a lot of money on this migration. I think it is a national security issue to expose who is paying to bring these hoards of desperate people to our border. If we had a news media system in this country, that would already be common info.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 28th, 2018 at 1:11:14 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: petroglyph

I think that 30k per day, has come from US funding sources? I doubt whether TJ had those kind of resources at the ready.

From link, Obrador asks Trump for 20 billion dollars for central American economy support.

Providing the money for TJ to support and care for the caravans on the Mexican side is cheaper than housing them, and for care round the clock in migrant camps under USA rules.

We are spending a lot of money on this migration. I think it is a national security issue to expose who is paying to bring these hoards of desperate people to our border. If we had a news media system in this country, that would already be common info.

I still like the idea of close the border there entirely. Give 48 hours notice so no Americans get stranded. Then shut it tight as Hillary Clinton's purse. When the TJ economy loses all that tourist money maybe Mexico starts to take this serious.

Currently it is a test of the will of Trump to protect the border. Liberals know being open about open borders is a loser for them. So they have to try to shame Trump into opening up. So far he has mostly stood firm, why his voters keep backing him.

EDIT: Did anyone else notice the "gassed" kids were barefoot or in flip-flops that did not look like they were walked 1,000+ miles in? FAKE NEWS!
The President is a fink.