In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

June 23rd, 2018 at 3:03:44 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

I’m sure there’s a cake shop in Colorado that’d be happy to serve her evil ass.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 24th, 2018 at 6:36:14 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
a remarkable action to admire

>I’m sure there’s a cake shop in Colorado that’d be happy to serve her evil ass.

the same person who would hate the cake shop owner for denying service now will applaud the restaurant owner for denying service. So it is not a matter of what is right or wrong, but a matter of whose ox is getting gored
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
June 24th, 2018 at 7:51:20 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: odiousgambit

the same person who would hate the cake shop owner for denying service now will applaud the restaurant owner for denying service. So it is not a matter of what is right or wrong, but a matter of who's ox is getting gored

The silence from the liberals is deafening.

The excuse is what, the staff was "uncomfortable" or some nonsense? Maybe they should quit since they cannot work with the public.
The President is a fink.
June 24th, 2018 at 10:03:20 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: odiousgambit
a remarkable action to admire

>I’m sure there’s a cake shop in Colorado that’d be happy to serve her evil ass.

the same person who would hate the cake shop owner for denying service now will applaud the restaurant owner for denying service. So it is not a matter of what is right or wrong, but a matter of whose ox is getting gored

I'm not impressed with either making moral judgments on their prospective customers. Either they have a business license to serve the public, or they should lose it for the stuff they're claiming.

SHS, though, may have bought herself some real trouble by using her WH account to tweet what she did. Several potential ethics violations, they're saying. Probably come to nothing, though, like most other violations for this staff.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
June 24th, 2018 at 10:05:26 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
The excuse is what, the staff was "uncomfortable" or some nonsense? Maybe they should quit since they cannot work with the public.

Apparently the entire restaurant staff took a poll as to whether to kick SHS out or not.

And we now how they voted...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 24th, 2018 at 11:23:44 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
The silence from the liberals is deafening. .

No no, not quite. Some of them
are thrilled at discrimination.

Maxine Waters: Open Season on Trump Staff
'They won’t be able to go to a restaurant, they won’t be able to stop at a gas station’…
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 24th, 2018 at 11:39:15 AM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Quote: ams288
I’m sure there’s a cake shop in Colorado that’d be happy to serve her evil ass.

not as evil as those intolernat gay workers who disciminated against her!!!
June 24th, 2018 at 12:37:16 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
The silence from the liberals is deafening.

Did the right applaud throwing Saunders out like they did the baker for not making the cake? The silence is deafening.

No, in fact you criticize them.

Quote:

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 24th, 2018 at 1:28:12 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Did the right applaud throwing Saunders out like they did the baker for not making the cake? The silence is deafening.

No, in fact you criticize them.

You removed the words "from the liberals."

Did you used to work for NBC?
The President is a fink.
June 24th, 2018 at 2:19:55 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
You support throwing Saunders out of the restaurant right? Are you still AZDuffman. Why aren't you cheering the decision? And btw, I didn't use any quotes so didn't remove anything.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?