In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

February 13th, 2018 at 3:22:11 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: beachbumbabs
You two just keep telling yourselves that.

We're only reporting what the news
says almost every day. Nobody talked
about Romney after the 2012 election
because he disappeared. Hillary does
everything she can to stay visible and
to hint that she's running again. She
has money raisers, who but candidates
do that.

This was in the Post recently:

Hillary 2020? Trump Better Hope Not

"Why Hillary Clinton would be well-positioned to win in a rematch.
Political comebacks are actually regular occurrences in modern
American politics. Richard Nixon remains the most (in)famous example."

She's running, believe it.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 13th, 2018 at 3:40:50 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: JimRockford
Skeptics criticize sea level studies based on tide gauges because the data is inconsistent and needs to be adjusted for shifting shorelines and inconsistent time periods of data collection.

In a few decades, "skeptics" (ie deniers) will criticize studies because the Empire state building has always been under water to the tenth floor.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
February 13th, 2018 at 3:44:09 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: beachbumbabs
You two just keep telling yourselves that. She's nowhere. Party elder at most. Never again candidate.

I'm with Bob. I have said it from the start. Hillary is the party guest who never leaves. Why the PAC and fundraising if she is done? Play with the grandkids and enjoy life. That is what people who are done do. Supporters who think she was the "most qualified candidate ever" and that think she would beat Trump I would think would be happy.
The President is a fink.
February 13th, 2018 at 4:42:39 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Evenbob
You can't say sheeeeee's back, when She never
went away. Here's she is just 4 days ago,
coughing and hacking her way thru a speech:

The water isn't going to help with her cough. It's a diversion, IMO. I think she has the condition of continual aspiration [as do I] and probably dysphagia, [trouble swallowing, me to]. Since she is constantly aspirating and her swallow [I suspect] is damaged, drinking or eating anything, anytime just makes it worse . I think I could help her a little? Chances are she won't call me. Coughing doesn't happen because of your esophagus or stomach, where sipping water might help. Most coughing happens because of your epiglottis [I think her epiglottis was damaged, like from radiation] or because a substance went down the windpipe into the lungs. [aspirate]

I wonder if she had a bout of radiation treatments from some type of oropharyngeal HPV+ cancer, possibly caused by performing cunnilingus, as did Michael Douglas, who sued his wife thinking she was the cause of his cancer? I think Jamie Dimon contracted the disease similarly?

She seems to be coughing a lot during inopportune times the last couple years. If that's what's causing it, she definitely doesn't need a job where she will be required to talk a lot.

I tried writing Jamie Dimon to talk with him about it, never got a reply. Even emailed his daughter, who is a writer, same results.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
February 13th, 2018 at 4:49:26 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: petroglyph

She seems to be coughing a lot during inopportune times the last couple years. If that's what's causing it, she definitely doesn't need a job where she will be required to talk a lot.

Bill would probably be happy if you could get that diagnosis to her and get her to follow it!
The President is a fink.
February 13th, 2018 at 6:41:17 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
She's running, believe it.

She's not.

But I kind of hope she does. I mean, she will NEVER win the nomination again. But Fox News/Breitbart/Donald's twitter would cover her 24/7 during the primary and the actual nominee would get through mostly unscathed.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 13th, 2018 at 9:30:58 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: petroglyph
possibly caused by performing cunnilingus, as did Michael Douglas, .

Insiders have been saying for 30 years that
she's a dyke and hasn't had sex with a man
since Chelsea was conceived.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 14th, 2018 at 4:31:32 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Insiders have been saying for 30 years that
she's a dyke and hasn't had sex with a man
since Chelsea was conceived.

"Insiders" is code for sexually repressed white guys who don't know what they're talking about (like that nuked troll JohnCena from WoV).
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 14th, 2018 at 5:34:09 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
17th seat held by a republican lost to a democrat in a special election since Trump's inauguration.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/373735-dems-flip-seat-in-florida-state-special-election?amp

Republicans freaking out over 2018 elections, warning Trump of "bloodbath" - many articles about those topics, suggest google "Republicans scared 2018"

And still, Trump driving up the deficit, cutting programs he said he wouldn't cut, and cutting taxes for the rich which he also said he wouldn't cut.

But what does Bob want to talk about? His opinions on presidential portraits and rumors of Clinton's sexuality?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
February 14th, 2018 at 6:01:23 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Dalex64
17th seat held by a republican lost to a democrat in a special election since Trump's inauguration.

A seat in a state election? Talk about reaching! Why would Bob or myself think this has any meaning whatsoever?
The President is a fink.