In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

November 1st, 2022 at 5:59:56 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Now you're just projecting.

Nope. calling you out on something you said. As is typical, you deny your position when called out on it.
The President is a fink.
November 1st, 2022 at 6:25:14 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Nope. calling you out on something you said. As is typical, you deny your position when called out on it.

What position? That you made a dumb statement. You said white people are racists against themselves

I give you a pass on way more stupid statements I don't even bother to mention.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 2nd, 2022 at 1:32:36 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Not as though Biden and the dems didn't tell voters what they intended to do.

Average stock and bond portfolio down 20%.

"Only two calendar years — both during the Great Depression — have been worse."

Average 401K plan lost more than 25% in less than one year.

US Personal Savings down 62% over the past year to 2010 level.

Subtract another 15% from all of the above, since the 2022 dollar is worth 15% less than the 2020 dollar.

US Personal Savings Rate down to the same level it was during the 2008 financial crisis.

November 2nd, 2022 at 1:58:42 AM permalink
PotPie
Threads: 5
What position? That you made a dumb statement. You said white people are racists against themselves

Okay, this is an example of a white person being racist against other white people per AZ.

You, a white person are sitting at a lunch counter quietly enjoying your lunch.

Another white person comes to the counter to sit next to you - there is limited seating.

You say to that white person - "You need to sit somewhere else. I don't want to sit next to a white person."

the foolish sayings of a rich man pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him
November 2nd, 2022 at 3:40:54 AM permalink
AZDuffman

No, I said SOME white people are racist against themselves, mainly liberal white people. Which is a correct statement.

Your reading comprehension as usual is lacking.
The President is a fink.
November 2nd, 2022 at 3:44:57 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: PotPie
Okay, this is an example of a white person being racist against other white people per AZ.

You, a white person are sitting at a lunch counter quietly enjoying your lunch.

Another white person comes to the counter to sit next to you - there is limited seating.

You say to that white person - "You need to sit somewhere else. I don't want to sit next to a white person."

And this has happened when and where.

Here is an actual example of a white person being racist against white people. A college president says we need to admit people based on skin color not on academic qualifications because the campus is "too white." Or a NFL announcer says we have "too many white head coaches in the NFL." Or a white airline CEO says that the airline will be hiring based on a skin color quota and not pilot qualifications.

All actually happen. Yours I doubt ever happened. Unless people are using it as a polite reason to ask you to sit somewhere else and you think that is the reason.
The President is a fink.
November 2nd, 2022 at 3:53:35 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko
Not as though Biden and the dems didn't tell voters what they intended to do.

War in Ukraine sucks
Putin sucks
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 2nd, 2022 at 5:46:25 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: terapined
War in Ukraine sucks
Putin sucks

I'll let Tanko explain how Biden runs all those other economies.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 2nd, 2022 at 6:26:58 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
And this has happened when and where.

Here is an actual example of a white person being racist against white people. A college president says we need to admit people based on skin color not on academic qualifications because the campus is "too white." Or a NFL announcer says we have "too many white head coaches in the NFL." Or a white airline CEO says that the airline will be hiring based on a skin color quota and not pilot qualifications.

All actually happen. Yours I doubt ever happened. Unless people are using it as a polite reason to ask you to sit somewhere else and you think that is the reason.

There is a world of difference between adding a small percentage of minorities to a school population that's already overall white and excluding all of a population from a lunch counter which is all white.

But more importantly believing that the reason each is done to discriminate against whites is the height of distortion of what is happening. Because the reason is 180 degrees from that.
November 2nd, 2022 at 8:11:20 AM permalink
AZDuffman
There is a world of difference between adding a small percentage of minorities to a school population that's already overall white and excluding all of a population from a lunch counter which is all white.

But more importantly believing that the reason each is done to discriminate against whites is the height of distortion of what is happening. Because the reason is 180 degrees from that.

"Why" it is done does not matter, it is discriminating against whites and Asians. What a lunch counter has to do with it I have no idea.
The President is a fink.