In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

August 12th, 2022 at 3:45:58 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: missedhervee
Federal agents seized one set of “top secret/SCI” documents, according to the search warrant receipt. Agents took four sets of “top secret” documents, three sets of “secret” documents, and three sets of “confidential” documents.

Was the set of TS/SCI Docs the ones with the nuclear codes on them?
I also heard the Saudis were in town.
And Benedict Arnold is starting to spin in his grave.
Fun Fact: Did you know Arnold is buried in the UK?
Sizzle Sizzle
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
August 12th, 2022 at 3:56:40 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I gotta say, watching jcw debase himself here over the last day has been highly enjoyable.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 12th, 2022 at 4:10:35 PM permalink
JCW09
Thanks for that, I be here all week.
Now get out there and find yourself some teenage ass!
Sizzle Sizzle.
August 12th, 2022 at 4:48:18 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Greg Gutfeld nailed this about a month ago. He said without all the Trump hoaxes to report on everyday CNN and MSNBC we're dead in the water. He said there's going to be another hoax mark my words before the election that will revive the networks. And sure enough fake Anonymous sources are reporting fake news to The Washington Post and the networks are acting like it's real. Just saw montage of talking heads on CNN and MS of how Trump is a traitor selling nuclear secrets to Russia. And their ratings this week are through the roof. This whole thing is giving unbelievable power to Trump to win in 2024 because it's totally energizing the base cuz they all know it's bullshit, everybody knows it except the lefties who believe anything they're told. LOL. Most Lefty's think there's a pee tape out there floating around, idiots.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 12th, 2022 at 6:11:17 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: JCW09
Thanks for that, I be here all week.
Now get out there and find yourself some teenage ass!
Sizzle Sizzle.

I hope you seek the help you clearly need.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 13th, 2022 at 6:00:03 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
I hope you seek the help you clearly need.

The worse it gets for Trump, the more JC breaks the rules here insulting. Sad. He or she or it does need help. Can't control himself or herself or itself. Can't follow simple rules due to Trump actually imploding. No doubt a rule breaking insult coming my way that I won't read :-)

Anyway in other news
Trumpers want a Kansas recount
WTF
It was a landslide
Trumpers don't believe it. I kid you not.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/kansas-plans-recount-abortion-amendment-235048937.html
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 13th, 2022 at 9:54:40 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Flag the offensive post and if that doesn't work email a mod about it.

We've little use for addle-brained Trumpish bleats on this board, except for their comedic value.
August 13th, 2022 at 10:46:54 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Donny has got to be our enemies favorite President ever.

Probably. They get to laugh their heads off at all the losers who hate him but make him the center of their life. Including the losers on congress holding hearings about a big nothing instead just f dealing with what is important.
The President is a fink.
August 13th, 2022 at 10:49:19 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
Greg Gutfeld nailed this about a month ago. He said without all the Trump hoaxes to report on everyday CNN and MSNBC we're dead in the water. He said there's going to be another hoax mark my words before the election that will revive the networks. And sure enough fake Anonymous sources are reporting fake news to The Washington Post and the networks are acting like it's real. Just saw montage of talking heads on CNN and MS of how Trump is a traitor selling nuclear secrets to Russia. And their ratings this week are through the roof. This whole thing is giving unbelievable power to Trump to win in 2024 because it's totally energizing the base cuz they all know it's bullshit, everybody knows it except the lefties who believe anything they're told. LOL. Most Lefty's think there's a pee tape out there floating around, idiots.

All Trump supporters I know now support him more than ever. Biden pulled a coup yet the left still bitterly clings to their Trump hate.
The President is a fink.
August 13th, 2022 at 11:10:30 AM permalink
JCW09
Quote: missedhervee
Flag the offensive post and if that doesn't work email a mod about it.
We've little use for addle-brained Trumpish bleats on this board, except for their comedic value.

Did you just call me “addle-brained”?
You need to stop making fun of Ed.
You know you can get suspended for an insult like that.
Of course, YOU won’t, but if you didn’t drink the blue Kool-Aid, well…

Definitely call the Teacher, that is what children do when they can’t keep up.
Not to worry, I have had my fun mocking the Leftist “intellects” on this board.
You know the ones with the lies & snarky posts that then get offended when the tables are turned.
What is “motorboating” exactly? I was told by some member to look into that.
And the re-posts of Yahoo News links. I mean, the value creation is unbelievable!

Evidently, I have to get back to my failing business anyway.
Well at least according to the “well informed” career employee.
That first sentence might not be true, you might want to check the reliability of the source.
I’ll use whatever 32 days of suspension I have in reserve, I really don’t care.
LMAO