In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

August 12th, 2022 at 12:46:08 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: ams288
Your posts seem very self-destructive today!

I have considered the source, I don't think that is true either.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
August 12th, 2022 at 12:53:09 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: JCW09
I have considered the source, I don't think that is true either.

Remember when you ended just about every post with

“November is coming
LMAO”

What happened to that?

Oh, I know. Your beloved 6-3 SCOTUS (the only thing that apparently brings you happiness) screwed it up for you.
How sad.

You’ve been posting A LOT lately. Lots of free time? Business totally gone under? Shame.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 12th, 2022 at 1:44:37 PM permalink
JCW09
Quote: ams288
Business totally gone under? Shame.

I have thoughtfully considered the source. This once again is not true.
There seems to be a patter here. Dates back to police dying on J6th.
Please see below.
August 12th, 2022 at 2:10:58 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Trump Warrant Unsealed!

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/12/search-warrant-shows-trump-under-investigation-for-potential-obstruction-of-justice-espionage-act-violations-00051507

Trump being investigated for possibly violating the Espionage Act!

Trump claims that he had the authority to declassify any documents that he had with him while still President (President's do). However, I am sure he did not go through the declassification process so they are probably still in violation.

It makes you wonder, hosting the Saudi family at his golf course shorty before this, could he be selling?

https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/08/09/liv-tour-saudi-golf-china-soft-power-battle-for-soul-of-golf/

Whatever the case, he is a danger to America either via incompetence or corruption (likely both).
August 12th, 2022 at 2:35:15 PM permalink
JCW09
Quote: Gandler
Trump being investigated for possibly violating the Espionage Act!
It makes you wonder, hosting the Saudi family at his golf course shorty before this, could he be selling?

I know, this is just crazy stuff! First it was Russian Collusion and now this!!
I saw "Saudi Saudi Saudi" is trending. I heard Adam Schiff was first to Tweet it.
You know he "has the goods on Trump" again. Duh!
I heard Pelosi is considering Impeachment III hearings.
Of course we have to have the J6 Mini-Series season ending cliffhanger episode released first.
Sizzle Sizzle. LMAO
August 12th, 2022 at 2:40:10 PM permalink
Gandler
I know, this is just crazy stuff! First it was Russian Collusion and now this!!
I saw "Saudi Saudi Saudi" is trending. I heard Adam Schiff was first to Tweet it.
You know he "has the goods on Trump" again. Duh!
I heard Pelosi is considering Impeachment III hearings.
Of course we have to have the J6 Mini-Series season ending cliffhanger episode released first.
Sizzle Sizzle. LMAO

Oh its a big deal. If Trump is selling nuclear information (the one type of documents that Presidents cannot declassify with no oversight), that is huge. Like, the biggest traitor in American history huge.

Its just a fact at this point that he is a danger to America, its just a matter of ignorance or intentional, neither are reassuring.
August 12th, 2022 at 3:02:07 PM permalink
JCW09
Quote: Gandler
Oh its a big deal. If Trump is selling nuclear information (the one type of documents that Presidents cannot declassify with no oversight), that is huge. Like, the biggest traitor in American history huge.

I just spit out my water, this is comedy gold.
Do you think Donny surpasses Benedict Arnold at this point?
Are future generations going to be throwing down the "Don't be a Donny!" as the new catch phrase for being disloyal?
Sizzle Sizzle
LMAO
August 12th, 2022 at 3:12:04 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Donny has got to be our enemies favorite President ever.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 12th, 2022 at 3:24:21 PM permalink
Gandler
I just spit out my water, this is comedy gold.
Do you think Donny surpasses Benedict Arnold at this point?
Are future generations going to be throwing down the "Don't be a Donny!" as the new catch phrase for being disloyal?
Sizzle Sizzle
LMAO

That is actually an interesting analogy. Because Arnold felt that he had many accomplishments, but felt that Congress and the military (or the Deep State in modern context) was not recognizing him and giving him the promotions that he deserved (despite the fact that he was a General). He also had heavy debt which was viewed as a risk. And, he sold out and lived the remainder of his life in service to a foreign power (he is buried in England).

Now, we do not know how Trump's story will end, but..... We do know he would pop on a Redcoat and accept the King's Shilling in a minute if he was in the same situation (unless his bone spurs were too serious for the British military). Both had the feeling that they were wronged, both had dangerous levels of debt, both felt that they were betrayed by the establishment, and both felt that they were far more important than they were. Its actually a brilliant analogy.
August 12th, 2022 at 3:37:42 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Federal agents seized one set of “top secret/SCI” documents, according to the search warrant receipt. Agents took four sets of “top secret” documents, three sets of “secret” documents, and three sets of “confidential” documents.