In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

September 23rd, 2020 at 1:30:16 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Shrek
Mother, 2-year-old kicked off American flight after toddler refuses to wear mask

Unbelievable. We're talking about a 2-year-old here!

But what's even worse is the comment section of the article. A boatload of bootlicking libbies were criticizing the mother and they basically cheered the fact that she got kicked off.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Libbies will eventually destroy this country. 🙄
What would be your solution to the 2 year old?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 23rd, 2020 at 1:30:54 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: Shrek
double post
September 23rd, 2020 at 1:35:10 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: petroglyph

No mask. Anyone who wants to disembark before takeoff in exchange for airline credit would be given the option. I remember a time when forcibly covering a toddler's mouth would constitute child abuse.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
September 23rd, 2020 at 1:52:31 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Mission146
No mask. Anyone who wants to disembark before takeoff in exchange for airline credit would be given the option. I remember a time when forcibly covering a toddler's mouth would constitute child abuse.

I say just lock the kid in the overhead bin for the duration.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
September 23rd, 2020 at 1:53:27 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

Same as before the virus. Cargo hold.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 23rd, 2020 at 2:30:17 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

No mask needed.
The President is a fink.
September 23rd, 2020 at 3:09:52 PM permalink
petroglyph
Their plane, their rules. They don't have to fly anybody they don't want to, airlines don't have to board passengers that are to sick or drunk to fly. Having said that though, I hate being on a plane when someone is spewing sneezes and fluids. Kids and planes are disease vectors, I think we are all aware of that.

I think the mom was level headed when she said, "what do you want me to do", she tried pleading and bribing the kid and the kid wasn't having it. Having been what I considered a conscientious parent, there were a few times where I was in her position, not many, but enough to know what she's saying. The kid didn't have obvious symptoms, that's the chances we take getting on a plane and we've always taken.

If you feel you are in to much danger or to immune compromised [as I am] don't get on a plane. Or take other protective measures, like immune boosters, vitamins D&C, zinc, HCQ, anti biotics, or supplied air.

" you pays your money, you takes your chances" no mask
September 23rd, 2020 at 3:18:16 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Their plane, their rules. They don't have to fly anybody they don't want to, airlines don't have to board passengers that are to sick or drunk to fly. Having said that though, I hate being on a plane when someone is spewing sneezes and fluids. Kids and planes are disease vectors, I think we are all aware of that.

I think the mom was level headed when she said, "what do you want me to do", she tried pleading and bribing the kid and the kid wasn't having it. Having been what I considered a conscientious parent, there were a few times where I was in her position, not many, but enough to know what she's saying. The kid didn't have obvious symptoms, that's the chances we take getting on a plane and we've always taken.

If you feel you are in to much danger or to immune compromised [as I am] don't get on a plane. Or take other protective measures, like immune boosters, vitamins D&C, zinc, HCQ, anti biotics, or supplied air.

" you pays your money, you takes your chances" no mask

If you are really worried about the china virus, stay off of a plane. Heck, some people are afraid to vote in person. People that are so afraid they think one kid without a mask is their death need to stay home. Or Karen can drive in her own car.
The President is a fink.
September 23rd, 2020 at 3:36:32 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

I think the mom was level headed when she said, "what do you want me to do", she tried pleading and bribing the kid and the kid wasn't having it.

Sounds like a spoiled kid
You can get a kid to do anything with enough punishment
The parent knew this was going to be an issue before she got to the airport
Just drive
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 23rd, 2020 at 3:36:33 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
They should just ban ALL 2 year olds from planes. I don’t care if they’re wearing a mask or not.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman