In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

September 9th, 2020 at 3:59:20 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/bob-woodward-rage-book-trump/2020/09/09/0368fe3c-efd2-11ea-b4bc-3a2098fc73d4_story.html

Worth one of your free reads for the month

It's about Bob Woodward's book, on trump of course.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
September 9th, 2020 at 4:11:19 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: kenarman
"Just weeks after helping to broker peace between Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), President Trump has been nominated for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize."

Not a bad thing in an election year.
Obama won one for doing nothing,
Trump has this wrapped up.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 9th, 2020 at 4:14:40 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Not a bad thing in an election year.
Obama won one for doing nothing,
Trump has this wrapped up.

lol

Yeah right.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 9th, 2020 at 6:03:55 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Dalex64
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/bob-woodward-rage-book-trump/2020/09/09/0368fe3c-efd2-11ea-b4bc-3a2098fc73d4_story.html

Worth one of your free reads for the month

It's about Bob Woodward's book, on trump of course.

Now I know for sure Trump was a big failure on the virus. Specifically, when he related on the recording the exact risks involved.

I know this for sure, because if Obama had read that information, there was no way he would have said I want to downplay this. Trump was further wrong thinking people couldn't handle the truth as much of the rest of the world got the truth and handled it fine.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 10th, 2020 at 2:57:45 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Now I know for sure Trump was a big failure on the virus. Specifically, when he related on the recording the exact risks involved.

I know this for sure, because if Obama had read that information, there was no way he would have said I want to downplay this. Trump was further wrong thinking people couldn't handle the truth as much of the rest of the world got the truth and handled it fine.

Actually, judging how the average liberal has acted, they can't handle the truth. Look at how they think they will die if they are around someone without a mask. Or if more than 3 people meet somewhere. They are scared to death of this thing as it is. Can you imagine if instead of the smart and steady Trump we had Obama hyping the danger?
The President is a fink.
September 10th, 2020 at 7:17:48 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14

There are already enough people who are scared to go out of their houses with out creating panic. I didn't know you were good friends with Obama and he had told you what he would of done.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 10th, 2020 at 9:39:06 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
There are already enough people who are scared to go out of their houses with out creating panic. I didn't know you were good friends with Obama and he had told you what he would of done.

Just playing it down so nobody panics.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 11th, 2020 at 12:07:02 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
There are already enough people who are scared to go out of their houses with out creating panic.

Quote:
The daughter of a Trump supporter who died from COVID-19 told reporters on Thursday morning that she would rather her father have been frightened than dead.

“Sure, my dad did not panic, but instead, he died,” said Kristin Urquiza, founder of Marked By COVID, a group founded in honor of her father, Mark Anthony Urquiza, who died from the illness caused by the novel coronavirus. “These are serious actions that have resulted in insurmountable, preventable loss of life, and I’d much rather have dealt with a father who was a little scared versus one who was led to his death.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/daughter-who-lost-dad-to-covid-he-didn-t-panic-he-died/ar-BB18U81F?ocid=msedgntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 11th, 2020 at 2:29:42 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/daughter-who-lost-dad-to-covid-he-didn-t-panic-he-died/ar-BB18U81F?ocid=msedgntp

Some people want to hide in fear and never leave their houses. But that is no way to live.
The President is a fink.
September 11th, 2020 at 2:39:53 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
the West is burning

I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]