In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

June 28th, 2020 at 10:32:53 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
Donny is a traitor.

Doesn’t seem like a non issue to me!

Suddenly the Republicans will probably forget about Benghazi and how important it was to blame someone for perceived improper action concerning American lives.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 29th, 2020 at 7:21:34 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Donny is a traitor.

Doesn’t seem like a non issue to me!

This video got over 10 million views in 24 hours.

I realize that this is not something you usually do but could you please show me some logical sequence of how you get from the story to the seditious statement that YOUR president is a traitor.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
June 29th, 2020 at 8:34:26 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
I realize that this is not something you usually do but could you please show me some logical sequence of how you get from the story to the seditious statement that YOUR president is a traitor.

Logical sequence:

1. Donny gets intel that Russia has put a bounty on our troops in Afghanistan

Quote:
One official said the administration discussed several potential responses, but the White House has yet to authorize any step.

2. Donny does nothing about it

3. Donny still kisses Putin's ass, says Russia should be let back into the G8

TRAITOR

Trump denies briefing about reported bounties on US troops
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 29th, 2020 at 8:52:16 AM permalink
rxwine
Well, it’s rumored he ignored the virus longer than necessary hoping not to upset the Chinese coming to a possible trade deal.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 29th, 2020 at 10:09:37 AM permalink
kenarman
Logical sequence:

1. Donny gets intel that Russia has put a bounty on our troops in Afghanistan

2. Donny does nothing about it

3. Donny still kisses Putin's ass, says Russia should be let back into the G8

TRAITOR

Trump denies briefing about reported bounties on US troops

Lets for a moment think that it is possible your president has information that you don't. Let us also assume that the bounty information came from an imbedded informant that would be exposed if the information he received was made public. Your president likely made the choice to protect the life of the source and didn't release the information to the public. Some of us who have ethics might think saving lives is a good thing. Others might feel that it is more important to get rid of your president regardless of cost or ethics, WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON?
June 29th, 2020 at 10:20:21 AM permalink
rxwine
Kenerman you constantly ignore Trump ‘s ethical challenged behavior. Stick a fork in yourself, and be done with your pointless lecturing.
June 29th, 2020 at 10:53:02 AM permalink
kenarman
Quote: rxwine
Kenerman you constantly ignore Trump ‘s ethical challenged behavior. Stick a fork in yourself, and be done with your pointless lecturing.
As usual you just answer any hard question with an insult. I learned about incessant lecturing from those on the left pushing their agendas.
June 29th, 2020 at 11:44:05 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: rxwine

Are you saying that, in spite of the fairly routine mistakes in leaks from "a source inside...", that we should judge the whole thing by the NY Times article?

Why don't we let Congress get briefed, listen to what both sides say coming out of that and then assume that the truth is somewhere in the middle? That is at least slightly more probable of a barometer of what happened than the focused attack media...
June 29th, 2020 at 11:54:38 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: kenarman
As usual you just answer any hard question with an insult. I learned about incessant lecturing from those on the left pushing their agendas.

What hard question, it's just speculation on your part.

I've let more than a few of your insults slide, btw.
June 29th, 2020 at 11:55:39 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: RonC
Why don't we let Congress get briefed, listen to what both sides say coming out of that and then assume that the truth is somewhere in the middle? That is at least slightly more probable of a barometer of what happened than the focused attack media...

Except they’re only briefing House Republicans.

Gotta get their story straight before too many more facts come out!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman