In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

April 15th, 2020 at 2:27:45 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Oh, this one is precious! This will expose more inconsistencies by the libbies. 🙄

Coronavirus may have spread to humans by dogs not bats, bombshell new research claims

So will libbies support a ban on dogs if dogs are the ones responsible for this pandemic???

*Of course they won't. Libbies are the most inconsistent people known to man. They just make up rules as they go along and don't give a rat's ass about being inconsistent. 🙄
April 15th, 2020 at 2:33:11 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Shrek
Oh, this one is precious! This will expose more inconsistencies by the libbies. 🙄

Coronavirus may have spread to humans by dogs not bats, bombshell new research claims

So will libbies support a ban on dogs if dogs are the ones responsible for this pandemic???

*Of course they won't. Libbies are the most inconsistent people known to man. They just make up rules as they go along and don't give a rat's ass about being inconsistent. 🙄

Are you saying liberals supported a “ban on bats” when they thought bats were the cause? Because that’s the only way your “ban on dogs” comparison would make any iota of sense.

You should really just stick to mindlessly praising the posts of other righties. When you attempt to post something original you always embarrass yourself, get banned for 30 days, or both.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 15th, 2020 at 7:12:06 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Bats, dogs, from bats to dogs, from 5G towers, or from a lab in China (but wait that lab is US funded!) people are just latching on to whatever theory suits their political beliefs.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.livescience.com/amp/did-coronavirus-evolve-in-dogs-after-bats.html
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
April 16th, 2020 at 10:57:23 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
These two TDS sufferers couldn’t stand the sight of a Trump flag flying across the river from their home, so they took the kids, drove to the other side and stole the flag.

They were arrested and charged with four counts, including contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

April 16th, 2020 at 11:10:05 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
See, what happens when you don't wear a mask.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 16th, 2020 at 12:42:29 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko
These two TDS sufferers couldn’t stand the sight of a Trump flag flying across the river from their home, so they took the kids, drove to the other side and stole the flag.

They were arrested and charged with four counts, including contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Pretty stupid of them.
I would not tolerate a Trump flag in my neighborhood
I would sic the lawyers on them
Its against the rules and I'm the HOA President
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 16th, 2020 at 2:03:27 PM permalink
Tanko
Chris Cuomo had a meltdown on his radio show a few days ago. Trashed his CИИ job, Trump, and some ‘loser biker’ who confronted him a day earlier.

“I don’t want some jackass, loser, fat tire biker being able to pull over and get in my space and talk bulls–t to me, I don’t want to hear it”.

“I want to be able to tell you to go to hell, to shut your mouth … I don’t get that doing what I do for a living: me being able to tell you to shut your mouth or I will do you the way you guys do each other.”

Tough guy.

The ‘fat tire biker’ that he wanted to do 'the way you guys do each other', turned out to be a 65 year old cyclist who says he stopped “well over a hundred feet” away. When confronted by Cuomo’s wife, he questioned why her husband who says he is infected, was out with her, another woman and three kids, and not practicing social distancing.

Cuomo’s wife tested positive yesterday.
April 16th, 2020 at 2:35:58 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

Love the 7 year old kid screaming at
them that they're going to jail. He
had 100 times more sense than
his moron millennial parents.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 16th, 2020 at 4:44:00 PM permalink
Tanko
While broke Americans are risking their lives and forming lines a half mile long for food handouts, America's Marie Antoinette blocks a bailout to help them, as she shows off her candy and $20,000 refrigerators stocked with expensive designer brand cream.

Let them eat candy.
April 16th, 2020 at 5:02:38 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Chris Cuomo

Cuomo’s wife tested positive yesterday.

He is pathetic. Not sure what he is angling for. His "Fredo" meltdown defined who he really is. His IQ has been defined by him engaging in high risk activities then visiting his elderly mother. Her could have been bashing Trump from his basement but had to travel about. Of course after he got it, quite a shock his wife has it now too.
He is the poster boy for failing at social distancing.
His pathetic brother was praising him up the wazoo a few press conferences ago.
What he should have said was "Listen brother, you effing jerk, you could have killed our mother...."