Thread Rating:

January 31st, 2020 at 6:56:45 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
Quote: terapined
I totally agree with the suspension
Zerohedge was inciting harassment.

"Something tells us, if anyone wants to find out what really caused the coronavirus pandemic that has infected thousands of people in China and around the globe, they should probably pay [¡­] a visit."

That's a pretty sick post telling the world to go to this guys home after posting his phone number.
This totally sucks. Now the guy cant use his phone. What a sicko web site pretending to report news.
I consider doxing a serious offense caused by pure hatred.
Scientology hates me and has doxed me.
"Meanwhile, those who wonder if Dr. Zhou has any link to the possible emergence of the Coronavirus following years of experimenting with bats, we urge you to read our full article instead of relying on the hearsay of ideologically biased journalists.

Second, and contrary to the claims presented by Buzzfeed, we did not release any "personal information": Peng Zhou (ÖÜÅô) is a public figure, and all the contact information that we presented was pulled from his publicly posted bio found on a website at the Wuhan Institute of Virology which anyone with access to the internet can pull from the following URL: http://sourcedb.whiov.cas.cn/zw/rck/201705/t20170505_4783973.html, which is also the information we used"

Do you support zerohedge telling the world to pay this DR a visit and posting his phone number
Its pure harassment
I would never ever post a persons phone number on the internet regardless if its a public or private figure. I wouldn't even post Trumps number. His family has a right to be able to contact him. This Dr's family probably cant contact him due to zerohedge blowing up his phone with their tweet
Its a disgusting post.
No way twitter backtracks on this. Its just too disgusting.
Its telling that zerohedges post is against the rules on this board posting personal contact info
Somebody at zerohedge is full of hate just like scientology is full of hate
Haters doxx people they hate to try to ruin their lives
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 31st, 2020 at 11:30:39 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
if his number is available then zerohedge should have realized that serious callers would find him and crnk calls were being encouraged by publicizing his number.
February 1st, 2020 at 1:39:31 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: Fleastiff
if his number is available then zerohedge should have realized that serious callers would find him and crnk calls were being encouraged by publicizing his number.

I'm wondering what evidence zerohedge had to determine that this Doctor was responsible?
Sure the scientist was studying bats carrying a virus
This type of research is done all over the world
Studying a virus strain found in animals is a standard way to make vaccines
We do it in this country. Its done all over the planet.
There are rumors this is a developed bio-weapon. WTF. The fatality rate is 200/10,000. As a weapon, that pretty much sucks
Reality
Looks like ground zero is that animal seafood market mentioned in many news stories. I guess that was too boring for zerohedge and they needed something sensational to grab eyeballs with their fake news.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 1st, 2020 at 1:57:12 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I
There are rumors this is a developed bio-weapon. WTF.

Although I doubt that it is, it is racking up some serious economic costs. No sign of that ending yet.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 1st, 2020 at 2:10:58 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
I'm wondering what evidence zerohedge had to determine that this Doctor was responsible?
I wonder if you can quote where they said, "this guy is responsible"?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
February 1st, 2020 at 2:29:57 PM permalink
petroglyph
..... I guess that was too boring for zerohedge and they needed something sensational to grab eyeballs with their fake news.
You never did come up with anything supporting Hong Kong. Just sign on and start bashing away, and don't even read the links your post or the articles you berate.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/north-korea-kim-kyong-hui-appears-alive-after-six-years-media-coverage/264364/

Yes, I read alternative news. Yes at times they are inaccurate. If you have a more accurate source for news, let me know what it is, so I can be better informed.

I have even posted links for you, for the highest rated, and most accurate alternative news sites. What have you given, other than disparaging remarks, and snide innuendo's?
February 2nd, 2020 at 5:13:20 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: petroglyph
Just sign on and start bashing away, and don't even read the links your post or the articles you berate.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/north-korea-kim-kyong-hui-appears-alive-after-six-years-media-coverage/264364/

Yes, I read alternative news. Yes at times they are inaccurate. If you have a more accurate source for news, let me know what it is, so I can be better informed.

I have even posted links for you, for the highest rated, and most accurate alternative news sites. What have you given, other than disparaging remarks, and snide innuendo's?

Sure I click on some of your links and read the stories
Take North Korea
I take ALL reporting on NK with a grain of salt. The whole planet takes all reporting on NK with a grain of salt.
Its like reading tea leaves. I don't think anybody really knows what's going on in that country.
What do you want me to say about HK? Its a tough situation. I support the protestors but China will never ever cede HK.
Yea I take pot shots at certain alternative news sites such as zerohedge. Its an easy target. I don't trust them. They push the alt-right view that I am against. Yea I think the site is full of a lot of BS. Take Tyler Durden. Is this a real person? When a person reporting the news uses a fake name such as Tyler Durden, makes me think this site is BS. At legit news outlets, stories are written by people that use their real names, not made up fake names.
Too see what's happening in the world, I go here. https://news.google.com
After I look through the days stories, I click on "For You"(top left corner link on google news) because google news knows what particular subjects really interest me :-)
February 2nd, 2020 at 4:43:44 PM permalink
petroglyph
.... I don't trust them. They push the alt-right view that I am against. Yea I think the site is full of a lot of BS. Take Tyler Durden. Is this a real person? When a person reporting the news uses a fake name such as Tyler Durden, makes me think this site is BS. At legit news outlets, stories are written by people that use their real names, not made up fake names.
Too see what's happening in the world, I go here. https://news.google.com
After I look through the days stories, I click on "For You"(top left corner link on google news) because google news knows what particular subjects really interest me :-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge

Unfortunate that you don't like a financial blog that writes under the pseudonym of "Tyler Durden" [aka Fight club], who's real identity has been posted in Wikipedia for years.

Also, "Tylers" identity was printed by Bloomberg in 2016 https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-02-01/zero-hedge-permanently-suspended-from-twitter-for-harassment

You probably don't want to hear that you are being steered by your fave news source, so I say stick with what makes you comfortable. Staying well informed probably wouldn't be comfortable for you.

I claimed before and still say, all really important news around the globe is basically financial news. Some folks prefer political news or music hylights, whatever interests each one of us, stay happy.
February 2nd, 2020 at 6:03:45 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Jeb! weighs in.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 2nd, 2020 at 6:35:54 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
...a lot of shakin' goin' on.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?