In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

January 29th, 2020 at 1:53:24 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman
Quote: Tripdufan
This is the first time I've seen a Trump supporter admit to being manipulated, brainwashed, and controlled. First for everything.

Actually he was saying you and the Democrats are being manipulated and controlled. Look how much time you spend on them. Look at how Pocahontas has to spend her time saying why she lied to game the affirmative action policies she supports. Look at the lame stream media following him every step thinking they got him but they never do.

Oh I'm well aware of what he was trying to say. I simply pointed out the irony of it.

Going off what EB himself said...he's a master manipulator. He manipulates people into getting what he wants. In this case, what he wanted was the Presidency.

So who do you think this city slicker New Yorker, who had taken 2 or 3 turns at being a "Republican" throughout the years, had to manipulate to win the Presidency? Guys like you and EB or guys like me? I mean, I used to watch the Apprentice. I feel stupid that it took me a couple seasons to figure out that he was a POS.

And the name calling is the tactic to get what he wants? So calling Nancy "nervous" Nancy and Adam Shchiff "pencil neck" was a tactic to get him...impeached?

I mean, I just don't follow the logic here. But then again, it hardly ever makes any sense.
January 29th, 2020 at 2:12:42 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Donny's deals only come when our country can put the knee over the other's throat. No real skill in that. No jujitsu involved.

How this plays out in the long run, who knows. Hopefully, we'll never need any real favors at any critical time and have no where else to go.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 29th, 2020 at 2:13:43 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Tripdufan
Going off what EB himself said...he's a master manipulator. He manipulates people into getting what he wants.

So do you and I to some degree.
Trump made it into an artform.
He was a schoolyard bully who
got so bad he was sent to military
school. They pushed him in the
right direction and gave him
purpose.

He used his manipulation skills
in business. He's a super salesman
and that's what sales is, manipulation.
Every time you see a TV commercial,
there it is.

So Trump uses his skills to make
the US a better place to live, so
what. Get over it.. Scott Adams
has been talking about this in
depth since 16. He's never seen
anybody with the skill set to
manipulate that Trump has. He's
in awe of it.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 30th, 2020 at 9:00:06 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: rxwine
Donny's deals only come when our country can put the knee over the other's throat. No real skill in that. No jujitsu involved.

If this was such an easy thing to do, why didn't O do it?
January 30th, 2020 at 9:24:48 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: aceofspades
If this was such an easy thing to do, why didn't O do it?

Yeah! Also, why didn’t O put Kavenaugh on the Supreme Court?!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 30th, 2020 at 10:41:43 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine

How this plays out in the long run, who knows. Hopefully, we'll never need any real favors at any critical time and have no where else to go.

Don’t worry. Other nations will be there when they need us. As always.
The President is a fink.
January 31st, 2020 at 5:52:28 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
ZeroHedge permanently banned from Twitter for smearing a Chinese scientist by claiming he created the coronavirus and then posting his personal information.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 31st, 2020 at 6:01:12 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: ams288
ZeroHedge permanently banned from Twitter for smearing a Chinese scientist by claiming he created the coronavirus and then posting his personal information.

redacted
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
January 31st, 2020 at 6:31:25 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288

I totally agree with the suspension
Zerohedge was inciting harassment.

"Something tells us, if anyone wants to find out what really caused the coronavirus pandemic that has infected thousands of people in China and around the globe, they should probably pay […] a visit."

That's a pretty sick post telling the world to go to this guys home after posting his phone number.
This totally sucks. Now the guy cant use his phone. What a sicko web site pretending to report news.
I consider doxing a serious offense caused by pure hatred.
Scientology hates me and has doxed me.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 31st, 2020 at 6:44:37 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: terapined
I totally agree with the suspension
Zerohedge was inciting harassment.

"Something tells us, if anyone wants to find out what really caused the coronavirus pandemic that has infected thousands of people in China and around the globe, they should probably pay […] a visit."

That's a pretty sick post telling the world to go to this guys home after posting his phone number.
This totally sucks. Now the guy cant use his phone. What a sicko web site pretending to report news.
I consider doxing a serious offense caused by pure hatred.
Scientology hates me and has doxed me.
"Meanwhile, those who wonder if Dr. Zhou has any link to the possible emergence of the Coronavirus following years of experimenting with bats, we urge you to read our full article instead of relying on the hearsay of ideologically biased journalists.

Second, and contrary to the claims presented by Buzzfeed, we did not release any "personal information": Peng Zhou (周鹏) is a public figure, and all the contact information that we presented was pulled from his publicly posted bio found on a website at the Wuhan Institute of Virology which anyone with access to the internet can pull from the following URL: http://sourcedb.whiov.cas.cn/zw/rck/201705/t20170505_4783973.html, which is also the information we used"
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW