In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

September 20th, 2019 at 11:25:53 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
I love it! That is how a MAN responds to a whiny girly-man pol begging for money to solve a problem his own state caused.

Like I've said, I left SoCal in
1983 mainly because of the
homeless problem. I can't
even imagine what it's like
36 years later. Even then it
was like two different cultures.
Those of us that had jobs and
places to live, and those that
leeched off of us every chance
they got by begging and stealing.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 20th, 2019 at 5:04:57 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
AA canceled a flight because
2 Muslim men on the flight waved to each other
and
The real problem
One of them flushed twice
OMG The horror.
I don't know about anybody else but I appreciate those that flush twice
I don't want to see anything left behind in a toilet lol

"According to Mr Abdallah, the agent said cabin crew on the flight had called the police because they “were not comfortable” flying with him and Mr Alkhawaldeh onboard.
When he asked why, Mr Abdallah was told it was because he had flushed the toilet twice during his visit to the restroom."

https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/american-airlines-flight-cancelled-muslim-racial-profiling-passengers-a9113026.html?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 20th, 2019 at 5:35:53 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined
AA canceled a flight because
2 Muslim men on the flight waved to each other
and
The real problem
One of them flushed twice
OMG The horror.
I don't know about anybody else but I appreciate those that flush twice
I don't want to see anything left behind in a toilet lol

I don't understand why people are so paranoid of dying. If it happens, it happens. Why disrupt your whole life worrying about it.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
September 20th, 2019 at 6:34:03 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: DRich
I don't understand why people are so paranoid of dying. If it happens, it happens. Why disrupt your whole life worrying about it.

Well yea
Everybody knows all terrorists double flush :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 20th, 2019 at 6:45:49 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Well yea
Everybody knows all terrorists double flush :-)

Well to paraphrase what you have said about things many times. 'I think everything should be fully investigated so I can make an informed decision.' Do you have proof that terrorists don't double flush the bomb into the holding tank?
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 20th, 2019 at 7:02:31 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: kenarman
Well to paraphrase what you have said about things many times. 'I think everything should be fully investigated so I can make an informed decision.' Do you have proof that terrorists don't double flush the bomb into the holding tank?

lol
One of the Muslims was AA Platinum status. The highest possible status on AA.
The guy has flown a gazillion miles on AA with probably thousands of different AA pilots
Come on, it was a dumb decision
AA did fly them home so that says something so the airline and those pilots did not have an issue with double flushing :-)
Somebody double flushes in my house, I say thank you lol
September 20th, 2019 at 7:44:23 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
lol
The guy has flown a gazillion miles on AA with probably thousands of different AA pilots
AA did fly them home so that says something so the airline and those pilots did not have an issue with double flushing :-)

You have obviously never lived with a poor septic system or with a low producing well. In those situations home owners usually only flush after a dump and don't flush after only peeing.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 20th, 2019 at 7:51:56 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
lol

Hmmm, a muslim who worked as a mechanic for AA for over 30 years sabotages an AA airplane.
This AA employee was arrested and the judge refused him bond because he might be sympathetic to terrorists.
This AA employee had an ISIS video on his phone.
This AA employee traveled to Iraq to visit his brother who was member of ISIS.

It is easy to see how American Airlines employees could have a reason to be suspicious.

Yep, anyone with a gazillion miles on AA should be trusted. /sarcasm

Yes, AA did fly them home but I sure that they were not flown home until they and their belongings/luggage were thoroughly vetted.
Let's go Brandon
September 20th, 2019 at 8:27:11 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: kenarman
You have obviously never lived with a poor septic system or with a low producing well. In those situations home owners usually only flush after a dump and don't flush after only peeing.

I worked in an office building with a sign in the restroom "Gentleman flush twice"

The airline puts the 2 on the next flight, obviously the airline did not have an issue with the 2 passengers
Platinum customer probably has his acct flagged for 1st class upgrades
These are the airlines best customers and they bend over backwards to keep them happy
That's what surprises me so much about, one was Platinum. No way they weren't putting him on the next flight.
September 20th, 2019 at 8:28:29 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: fleaswatter
Hmmm, a muslim who worked as a mechanic for AA for over 30 years sabotages an AA airplane.
This AA employee was arrested and the judge refused him bond because he might be sympathetic to terrorists.
This AA employee had an ISIS video on his phone.
This AA employee traveled to Iraq to visit his brother who was member of ISIS.

When that story posted here, none
of the details were known. I commented
that hell yes, he should be looked at
and I was called a racist. Notice the
Libbies all shut up when the rest
of the story came out.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.