In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

September 13th, 2019 at 4:21:28 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: petroglyph
Actually seeing that, and also if Trump has false teeth, makes me feel better.

I've been putting off having it done, but if it's good enough for these guys, than I feel better about me having to do it.

A bridge will work fine too, if you have some surrounding teeth.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 13th, 2019 at 4:57:48 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: rxwine
A bridge will work fine too, if you have some surrounding teeth.
I need hyperbaric oxygen treatments before and after dental work, total of 30 treatments @ 2 1/2 hours each. The ENT says nobody wants to go through it a second time. It's a daunting task.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 13th, 2019 at 5:53:23 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I need hyperbaric oxygen treatments before and after dental work, total of 30 treatments @ 2 1/2 hours each. The ENT says nobody wants to go through it a second time. It's a daunting task.

Wow. Have you read Tolstoy's War and Peace? How about the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

You need some reading material. Or if they allow electronic, binge watch an entire couple seasons of a tv series. Or both. Or become fluent in babble languages.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 13th, 2019 at 11:44:30 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Whole body deep dives? Or the more shallow dives in the soft-sided chambers that can be seen at sporting events? Why should there be any problems, Soviet docs Rx oxygen for just about anything.
September 13th, 2019 at 11:47:54 PM permalink
Fleastiff
NY Attorney General reves over a billion dollars of secret wire transfers of money by Sackler family to get funds away from authorities.
September 13th, 2019 at 11:49:47 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Movie Pass throws in the towel.
September 14th, 2019 at 12:33:45 AM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: Fleastiff
Whole body deep dives? Or the more shallow dives in the soft-sided chambers that can be seen at sporting events? Why should there be any problems, Soviet docs Rx oxygen for just about anything.
It works well enough that insurance covers it. Whole body goes in a big clear tube and IIRC, put under about 2 psi of high oxygen content. Many story's about the benefits. There was a private tank here in town, don't know where it went. This one a tech has to sit beside you outside the tube. It works well for burns I'm told.
September 14th, 2019 at 12:18:03 PM permalink
petroglyph
https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/09/attacks-on-major-saudi-oil-installations-show-urgent-need-for-peace-with-yemen.html#more

Oil could rise significantly. The world seems ready to boil. "The oil and gas conditioning plant in Abqaiq is the largest of the world."
September 14th, 2019 at 1:52:25 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/09/attacks-on-major-saudi-oil-installations-show-urgent-need-for-peace-with-yemen.html#more

Oil could rise significantly. The world seems ready to boil. "The oil and gas conditioning plant in Abqaiq is the largest of the world."

Would mean more work for me if it keeps getting hotter.

Peace with Yemen is impossible as it is Iran that is firing up Yemen.
The President is a fink.
September 14th, 2019 at 2:01:22 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
New York City Is Ending a Ban on Gay Conversion Therapy. Here’s Why.

Never understood why gay conversion therapy is so "controversial" in the first place. If it's "forced", then yeah, I agree that that's bad.

But if someone WANTS to go to gay conversion therapy, then that CHOICE should absolutely be available. After all, aren't libbies supposed to be pro-choice?? (This just shows that libbies like to cherry pick when it comes to allowing "choice".)