In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

September 10th, 2019 at 6:19:43 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Shrek
America’s First Gay Credit Union Gets Green Light From Michigan

This is just more proof that the alphabet people want special rights, not equal rights. Can you imagine the outcry if a conservative started a Straight Credit Union??

I am ok with a conservative straight male starting a credit union
I am ok with a gay starting a credit union
Nothing to get upset about unless you are Shrek. Just weird he just cant deal with gays. I could care less if somebody is gay or straight. Shrek cares, he cares a lot
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 10th, 2019 at 6:23:09 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
Nothing to get upset about unless you are Shrek. Just weird he just cant deal with gays. I could care less if somebody is gay or straight. Shrek cares, he cares a lot

I've honestly never seen somebody as obsessed with hating gays as much as YeahBaby/Shrek. It's fascinating and sad. Find a hobby or something.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 10th, 2019 at 6:25:23 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined
Quote: Shrek
America’s First Gay Credit Union Gets Green Light From Michigan

This is just more proof that the alphabet people want special rights, not equal rights. Can you imagine the outcry if a conservative started a Straight Credit Union??

I am ok with a conservative straight male starting a credit union
I am ok with a gay starting a credit union

Yet again, you miss the point of what is happening. Yet again you twist the point.

It is not about a gay starting a credit union, statistically 1 of any 50 credit unions were started by a gay. But what is happening is a credit union catering to gays is being started. I am guessing you do not know that credit union members must have a "common bond" such as same employer, etc. This credit union is being started for gays, so the "common bond" to gain membership is logically you must be gay.

So, can we start a credit union where you must be straight to join? Given how gays cannot handle Chick-Fil-A I doubt it.
The President is a fink.
September 10th, 2019 at 6:35:57 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: ams288
I've honestly never seen somebody as obsessed with hating gays as much as YeahBaby/Shrek. It's fascinating and sad. Find a hobby or something.

I don't get their hate
I, a deadhead, use my own money to start a credit union to help fellow deadheads get a loan. Its tough. Banks think we are all stoners. lol
A gay uses their own money to start a credit union to help fellow gays get a loan. Its Tough. Banks may have a Shrek on staff full of gay hatred
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 10th, 2019 at 6:56:51 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
So, can we start a credit union where you must be straight to join?

Go ahead and try it!

I think it will be fun for us gays to infiltrate it. How will they know? lol
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 10th, 2019 at 6:59:20 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: ams288
Go ahead and try it!

I think it will be fun for us gays to infiltrate it. How will they know? lol

AZ will insist on bedroom camera's streaming 24/7 before giving a loan. LOL and creepy
September 10th, 2019 at 8:58:46 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
But it’s still legal to discriminate against LGBT consumers in most U.S. states, and research shows that gay couples face hurdles in banking regardless of geography. Same-sex couples are less likely to be approved for a loan, for example, and when they are, they pay more for the financing.

Seems like a legitimate reason as someone has stated right here on this board that it is okay to discriminate against someone if you own a business.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 10th, 2019 at 9:10:35 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
Seems like a legitimate reason as someone has stated right here on this board that it is okay to discriminate against someone if you own a business.

Funny how no examples of this discrimination are cited. What "hurdles" do they face? I suspect the "hurdles" are bad credit and a lack of capacity to pay the loan back.

When I worked in loans there was no "gay" box to check on the application. Just borrower and co-borrower.
The President is a fink.
September 10th, 2019 at 9:16:25 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Funny how no examples of this discrimination are cited. What "hurdles" do they face? I suspect the "hurdles" are bad credit and a lack of capacity to pay the loan back.

When I worked in loans there was no "gay" box to check on the application. Just borrower and co-borrower.

But you have said it should be okay for a business to discriminate against anyone, so doesn't that require people establish their own business?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 10th, 2019 at 9:33:31 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
But you have said it should be okay for a business to discriminate against anyone, so doesn't that require people establish their own business?

Never really said they should not be allowed. Said imagine the outcry if someone started Straight Credit Union. Gays cannot even handle a business that does not shout how great it is to be gay--did you see the gays protesting Chick-Fil-A in Toronto? One gay said he could not even bear to look at the store!

What is being pointed out is what hypocrites the gay movement contains. They can have their own places, but if you do not make your place to their standards as well they will try to destroy you.
The President is a fink.