Deadpool 2024

Page 4 of 5<12345>

Thread Rating:

April 13th, 2024 at 6:08:14 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: ams288
Only …. *Certain* …. White Men get triggered by that.

Ahem.

Present company excepted!
April 13th, 2024 at 7:06:58 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: GenoDRPh
It swells me with pride when White Men get triggered when non-White non-men get ahead!

So which SCOTUS appointment was racist, Elena Kagan, a Jewish woman, of Sotomayer, a Puerto Rican woman?

What about the white men who get triggered if blacks don't get ahead.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 14th, 2024 at 2:29:49 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: GenoDRPh
It swells me with pride when White Men get triggered when non-White non-men get ahead!

So which SCOTUS appointment was racist, Elena Kagan, a Jewish woman, of Sotomayer, a Puerto Rican woman?

Not liking him is "triggered?"

The racist one was the one who said she preferred a wise latina woman to a white male.

If that was reversed and a white male said it his career would be over and you know it.

I suppose we can say unlike later Democrat POTUS appointments at least she knows the difference between a male and a female.
The President is a fink.
April 14th, 2024 at 3:08:41 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
I get a kick out of folks playing the race card (like DEI) since the white race is a global minority.

It shows how their minds are controlled by the global elite.

The various intelligence levels don't matter when it comes to controlling minds.

It's like they enter a brain fog and can't see whites are a minority.

It's a technique to get their way like spoiled 6 year old brats.
April 14th, 2024 at 4:37:44 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: DoubleGold
I get a kick out of folks playing the race card (like DEI) since the white race is a global minority.

It shows how their minds are controlled by the global elite.

The various intelligence levels don't matter when it comes to controlling minds.

It's like they enter a brain fog and can't see whites are a minority.

It's a technique to get their way like spoiled 6 year old brats.

You are talking about the same people who started ignoring science and decided there were more than 2 genders because they were good to think that way.
The President is a fink.
April 14th, 2024 at 5:32:00 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: AZDuffman
You are talking about the same people who started ignoring science and decided there were more than 2 genders because they were good to think that way.

I think that's related to health and life insurance, etc.

A way to get care without having to work.

It gives folks another incentive to not work.

Like an EV incentive, even though excess carbon dioxide is turning the globe greener through plants.

Stuff that just doesn't make sense but it's done on behalf of controlling minds.
April 14th, 2024 at 7:10:13 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Someone has a problem with females. Not just the trans ones. Pretty funny they consider themselves qualified to complain about other's lifestyle.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 14th, 2024 at 7:22:55 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
Someone has a problem with females. Not just the trans ones. Pretty funny they consider themselves qualified to complain about other's lifestyle.

Some people think so little of fr females they fight to let mentally ill men into female restrooms. Also to let the same mentality ill men dominate in women’s sports.
Pretty funny they think of themselves as “defending women’s rights” as they do this.

Usually they seem to think living abortion is all that matters for woman’s equality.
The President is a fink.
April 14th, 2024 at 7:48:00 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I actually know the difference between an actual issue and supporting an issue due to bigotry. You don't hear me criticizing females for their views on the bathrooms or sports. I'm actually interested in solutions other than just being bigoted towards trans people and call it good. Unlike you and trans.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 14th, 2024 at 8:53:38 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine

It’s a perfectly respectable position for a man to “walk away” from females because they don’t want to deal with their BS.

But it’s MUCH more likely that this hypothetical man is just an undesirable fat slob with racist views that women want to avoid at all costs.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
Page 4 of 5<12345>