Deadpool 2024

Page 3 of 5<12345>

Thread Rating:

April 13th, 2024 at 10:13:57 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman
He set race relations in the USA back 20 years.

I know! I mean, after all, it's black people's fault for white people being so racist! If they weren't all so black, we wouldn't have this problem to begin with!
April 13th, 2024 at 10:32:17 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: GenoDRPh
I know! I mean, after all, it's black people's fault for white people being so racist! If they weren't all so black, we wouldn't have this problem to begin with!

It is OJs fault he used racism as a defense instead of reasonable doubt. And 30 years later same thing over and over.

Heck how many times were we told we had to like Obama because he was black?
The President is a fink.
April 13th, 2024 at 12:04:28 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
It is OJs fault he used racism as a defense instead of reasonable doubt. And 30 years later same thing over and over.

Heck how many times were we told we had to like Obama because he was black?

The reasonable doubt was the racism.

To answer the question, the answer is "none", at least by me and those who I surround myself with.
April 13th, 2024 at 12:16:17 PM permalink
AZDuffman
The reasonable doubt was the racism.

To answer the question, the answer is "none", at least by me and those who I surround myself with.

What does perceived racism have to do with a reasonable doubt?

Well if you were an Obama fan you would not be told that. Some of us were though.
The President is a fink.
April 13th, 2024 at 1:58:32 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Well if you were an Obama fan you would not be told that. Some of us were though.

1000000% chance Duffy was never told that by any real human being. Especially considering anyone who knows him probably knows how he feels about black men.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 13th, 2024 at 2:42:46 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Quote: ams288
1000000% chance Duffy was never told that by any real human being. Especially considering anyone who knows him probably knows how he feels about black men.

My guess is that he was told to not hate Obama becasue Obama was black, and Ole' Duffy took offense...
April 13th, 2024 at 2:43:48 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
What does perceived racism have to do with a reasonable doubt?

To a defense lawyer in a criminal trial representing a black man? It could be the difference between "guilty" and "not guilty"...
April 13th, 2024 at 3:00:30 PM permalink
AZDuffman
My guess is that he was told to not hate Obama becasue Obama was black, and Ole' Duffy took offense...

Nope. I was told that the "only reason I do not like him is because he was black" as if I did not like his arrogant persona and that he shared none of my personal values of personal achievement and hard individual work. Or that I found him a racist based on things he said and his SCOTUS appointments. To the people who say that it is all about his race that I dislike him.

Hence, they basically said I had to like him because he is black.
The President is a fink.
April 13th, 2024 at 4:55:59 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Nope. I was told that the "only reason I do not like him is because he was black" as if I did not like his arrogant persona and that he shared none of my personal values of personal achievement and hard individual work. Or that I found him a racist based on things he said and his SCOTUS appointments. To the people who say that it is all about his race that I dislike him.

Hence, they basically said I had to like him because he is black.

It swells me with pride when White Men get triggered when non-White non-men get ahead!

So which SCOTUS appointment was racist, Elena Kagan, a Jewish woman, of Sotomayer, a Puerto Rican woman?
April 13th, 2024 at 5:57:59 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
It swells me with pride when White Men get triggered when non-White non-men get ahead!

Only …. *Certain* …. White Men get triggered by that.

Ahem.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
Page 3 of 5<12345>