Would have lost a bet

Page 3 of 3<123
September 2nd, 2022 at 9:14:22 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Riverjordan
About January 6th, Trump was already getting ready to be out of the White House anyways in just two weeks as he had lost the Election to Joe Biden. Had this happened on January 26th, just 20 days later, Joe would have been the one in the hot seat for the Capitol Riot ...

That does not even make sense. Biden would only be in the hotseat if he reacted the same as Trump. Trump is not in the hotseat because there were riots at the capital (this is not unusual actually), he is in the hotseat because he encouraged it, and actively supported the efforts.... Its not about the dates....
September 2nd, 2022 at 9:18:05 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Had this happened on January 26th, just 20 days later, Joe would have been the one in the hot seat for the Capitol Riot ...

Gosh, I never thought of it that way.

Could you please clarify your thinking?

Yes, I realize that is A LOT to ask, but do try: the future of America hangs in the balance.
September 3rd, 2022 at 2:56:31 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Quote: missedhervee
Gosh, I never thought of it that way.

Could you please clarify your thinking?

Yes, I realize that is A LOT to ask, but do try: the future of America hangs in the balance.

I was under the impression that whoever was President when the Capitol Riot happened would be in the hot seat. I kind of wish I could just delete that post I made.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
September 3rd, 2022 at 11:27:22 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I kind of wish I could just delete that post I made.

Why?

"It's better to fluff and bear the shame than to hold it back and bear the pain."

We learn from our mistakes, and it seems you've still got a lot to learn.

Without releasing your brain farts for all the world to notice and comment upon you'll never overcome stinky logic and flatulent understanding.
September 3rd, 2022 at 11:40:55 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
I kind of wish I could just delete that post I made.
What's stopping you? Just edit the post to say something like [Brain fart redacted]
Page 3 of 3<123