2 votes (50%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (25%)

4 members have voted

October 31st, 2022 at 11:18:19 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
Which is sadder? The fraud (Oz) or the impaired (Fetterman)? I have to think whoever lost the primary to Fetterman would be a better choice than Fetterman in the general election.

I still like Fetterman
He's a cool guy, agree with his policies. Can he become sharper? Maybe. Hopefully. He would still get my vote if I lived in PA
Oz is a snake oil salesman. It's the worst type of character. That stink will never leave him.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 31st, 2022 at 12:04:16 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: JCW09
Is ROEvember dead?
Asking for a friend.
LMAO

Alive and kicking!
Tick tock.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 1st, 2022 at 4:37:25 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Alive and kicking!
Tick tock.

Agree. But not as much as the Dems had been hoping for. If ROEvember causes an extra 10k Pennsylvanians to vote who would have been sitting home, might that be the difference in Pa? I doubt the ruling CHANGED many votes, but it likely got some more out on the left.

I am actually excited about a mid term election! My wife who possibly has never voted in one is committed to coming out to vote against Zeldin.
November 1st, 2022 at 8:06:30 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: SOOPOO
Agree. But not as much as the Dems had been hoping for. If ROEvember causes an extra 10k Pennsylvanians to vote who would have been sitting home, might that be the difference in Pa? I doubt the ruling CHANGED many votes, but it likely got some more out on the left.

I am actually excited about a mid term election! My wife who possibly has never voted in one is committed to coming out to vote against Zeldin.

The fact that control of the senate is a coin toss and the GOP isn’t going to get the huge margins in the House that they were hoping for earlier this year is a direct result of our corrupt SCOTUS’s Dobb’s decision.

Not to mention the statewide races that the GOP has ceded to the Dems (PA gov, MI gov) that they wanted to win in order to be able to throw out the 2024 presidential election results…
November 1st, 2022 at 11:03:57 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Keep drinking the Kool Aid AMS.
Those narratives of corrupt SCOTUS & Jan 6th. It is all so very important?????????????????????
(Sorry, channeling my inner "Unstable Wanderer")
Don't forget those Election Deniers and the MAGA Trumper movement.
They are all existential threats to democracy!
You have to love Sununu's comment to Chuck Todd over the weekend on MTP when Chuckie brought this up.
"Chuck, you're living in a bubble
Chuckie's face after Sununu says "Should they be? Of course..." it is going to be the same look Chuckie has the night of 11/8.
No one cares about 2020 or throwing out future election results except the Democrats.
They have crappy policies and nothing else to lead with so the MSNBC's/CNN's push these narratives hard.
You just have to laugh at the stupidity. Schumer knows what is coming, he said as much on that hot mic over the weekend.
ROEvember is coming? It is if you call losing 35+ House Seats and 2-3 Senate Seats "ROEvember".
LMAO.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
November 1st, 2022 at 11:08:58 AM permalink
ams288
Keep drinking the Kool Aid AMS.
Those narratives of corrupt SCOTUS & Jan 6th. It is all so very important?????????????????????
(Sorry, channeling my inner "Unstable Wanderer")
Don't forget those Election Deniers and the MAGA Trumper movement.
They are all existential threats to democracy!
You have to love Sununu's comment to Chuck Todd over the weekend on MTP when Chuckie brought this up.
"Chuck, you're living in a bubble
Chuckie's face after Sununu says "Should they be? Of course..." it is going to be the same look Chuckie has the night of 11/8.
No one cares about 2020 or throwing out future election results except the Democrats.
They have crappy policies and nothing else to lead with so the MSNBC's/CNN's push these narratives hard.
You just have to laugh at the stupidity. Schumer knows what is coming, he said as much on that hot mic over the weekend.
ROEvember is coming? It is if you call losing 35+ House Seats and 2-3 Senate Seats "ROEvember".
LMAO.

*yawn*

I suspect you will disappear from here once your predictions turn out wrong again. Kind of like you did a month after the 2020 elections…

http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/3150/401/#post158839

And yet you always come crawling back… “pathetic,” as you would say…
November 1st, 2022 at 11:19:04 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
To be honest, this place really isn't worth the time.
It is fun to point out what "bright minds" you and RxEd think you possess.
He has it all figured out rolling around alone in an RV. Everyone is so jealous????????????????????????
You think you have it all figured out earning the average American wage with the occasion Pai Gow win.
Keep funding that 401(k) and paying down that mortgage on the $350K hovel you own.
You're really are the epitome of success in America.
LMAO
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
November 1st, 2022 at 3:20:51 PM permalink
ams288
Keep funding that 401(k) and paying down that mortgage on the $350K hovel you own.
You're really are the epitome of success in America.
LMAO

What in gods name are you even talking about?

I hope your business is much more successful than your pitiful attempts to trigger me… Lol
November 1st, 2022 at 4:25:02 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Women should be able to live in this country and have the same rights as Herschel Walker's girlfriends :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 1st, 2022 at 4:40:11 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
It's pretty clear that it's having an impact, Republicans went from being predicted to almost certainly sweep the Senate and the House to maybe having a small majority in one or both. The Supreme Court did a great job of turning a surefire Republican sweep into a tossup at best. And, Republicans are not helping themselves by pushing Federal abortion restrictions.

Honestly, if the Democrats keep the Senate, I will be happy, the house is less important in the near term. But, I don't have my hopes up, I still think it's likely that they will lose both, but far less than predicted before Roe. And, in some races the Democrats only have themselves to blame. At this point my expectations are tempered, so any win will be exhilarating.