2 votes (15.38%)
2 votes (15.38%)
No votes (0%)

13 members have voted

December 20th, 2023 at 2:56:35 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
Based on overturning Roe V Wade after 50 years, time and precedent means nothing to the Conservative SCOTUS.

When the Democratic supreme court made the Roe V Wade ruling they overturned centuries of precedent. If precedents were not to be overturned the blacks would still be segregated.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
December 20th, 2023 at 3:12:06 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: DoubleGold
Neither the P nor VP can speak a coherent sentence most of the time.

Let's get the basics first, please.

---------------------

Biden's Party is Over… and the Hangover Has Begun

December 20, 2023
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/12/bidens_party_is_over_and_the_hangover_has_begun.html

-------------------

I know everything in this article is true because I've been following it as it happened. But a huge number of people if they ever read it, would laugh and laugh and think it was all made up because this stuff is not reported in the left-wing media. Just like the 18 or 20 hoaxes propagated against Trump that they all believed were true. Even Bill Maher, until very recently when he was educated by a few people, believed a lot of them were true. Because he refused to watch anything but CNN and read the New York Times. He just couldn't be bothered.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 20th, 2023 at 3:18:32 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: Evenbob
I know everything in this article is true because I've been following it as it happened. But a huge number of people if they ever read it, would laugh and laugh and think it was all made up because this stuff is not reported in the left-wing media. Just like the 18 or 20 hoaxes propagated against Trump that they all believed were true. Even Bill Maher, until very recently when he was educated by a few people, believed a lot of them were true. Because he refused to watch anything but CNN and read the New York Times. He just couldn't be bothered.

One of the most interesting things through this entire ordeal, is seeing Maher's eyes opening.

It seems like each week that goes by, his eyes open wider.

I can hardly wait until a year from now to see what he says.
December 20th, 2023 at 4:36:05 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Pollster Frank Luntz: Donald Trump Is ‘More Likely to Beat Biden’ After Colorado Ballot Removal

Poor Frank Luntz he was almost in tears today, he hates Trump so much. He was practically begging the Democrats to leave Trump alone because all they're doing is making sure that he wins the election with all these gimmicks and stunts they're pulling. He said the same thing I said, this Colorado debacle will only give Trump another huge boost in the polls. Not only that it turns out the Colorado SC nullified their decision almost immediately because they knew it would go to the Supreme Court and they want to wait and see what the Supreme Court says before they put the decision into action. They know they're going to throw it out, every law expert in the country says this is a joke. Some are saying they went too far and they've jumped the shark, finally. Too many stunts and this was the final straw.

"Luntz also added that Trump is a victim of “political persecution,” and argued that his poll numbers “will rise” because of it."

Duh, ya think?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 20th, 2023 at 4:56:48 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
When the Democratic supreme court made the Roe V Wade ruling they overturned centuries of precedent. If precedents were not to be overturned the blacks would still be segregated.

Another stupid, factually wrong post by kenarman.

Quote:
Though many people believe a "liberal" court decided Roe, four of the justices on Burger's court, including Burger himself, were nominated by Richard Nixon. Of those four, one wrote the majority opinion, two concurred, and one dissented. Of the nine justices on the court at the time, three were nominated by Democrats and 6 by Republicans.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 20th, 2023 at 5:30:12 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
Another stupid, factually wrong post by kenarman.

That does nothing to change the point of my post. Roe overturned long stand precedent.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
December 20th, 2023 at 5:49:33 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
That does nothing to change the point of my post. Roe overturned long stand precedent.

Does nothing to change my post either. The point being the supposed some sort of set standards by conservatives is just fanciful, not superior to liberal courts.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 20th, 2023 at 5:55:35 PM permalink
ams288

Cool. You make a fool of yourself here daily with your lack of knowledge about literally everything. It’s sad.
December 20th, 2023 at 5:56:01 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
The odds seem to be running in favor of the court overturning the removal of Trump from the ballot. But it also sounds like somewhere in the ruling the court will have to employ some sophistry to do it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 20th, 2023 at 6:13:06 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: rxwine
The odds seem to be running in favor of the court overturning the removal of Trump from the ballot. But it also sounds like somewhere in the ruling the court will have to employ some sophistry to do it.

That’s why I can’t wait for the ruling. It will be one of the most fascinating SCOTUS opinions ever. They will all have to show their cards.