No votes (0%)
2 votes (15.38%)
2 votes (15.38%)
No votes (0%)

13 members have voted

December 1st, 2023 at 7:58:30 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Santos Gone. Do they get to tar and feather him now and ride him out on a rail?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 1st, 2023 at 11:54:34 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
Santos Gone. Do they get to tar and feather him now and ride him out on a rail?

Likely special election in 3 months. District had been Dem for a while before Santos. Will be an interesting race. I’m guessing the candidates will be better vetted this time…
December 5th, 2023 at 5:56:49 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
This attack ad REALLY upset Donny last night.

He lied on his failing Truth Social app and said they used AI to make him look bad (they didn’t).

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 5th, 2023 at 1:42:49 PM permalink
SOOPOO
I think I got this right…?

Democratic primary happening in New Hampshire soon. You know…. where voters see who is running, and check a box next to the guy or gal they want to be nominated from their party to be the Presidential nominee. Except Democrat (national) leaders are upset with Democrat (state of New Hampshire) leaders and have decided that the votes WILL NOT COUNT because the national
leaders are unhappy with the date the state leaders chose. I call that chutzpah.

Biden easily beat Trump by 53-45% in 2020 in NH. I think if it was a state more ‘in play’, this could hurt the Democrat nominee there.
December 5th, 2023 at 2:11:49 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: SOOPOO

Democratic primary happening in New Hampshire soon. You know…. where voters see who is running, and check a box next to the guy or gal they want to be nominated from their party to be the Presidential nominee. Except Democrat (national) leaders are upset with Democrat (state of New Hampshire) leaders and have decided that the votes WILL NOT COUNT because the national
leaders are unhappy with the date the state leaders chose. I call that chutzpah.

Biden easily beat Trump by 53-45% in 2020 in NH. I think if it was a state more ‘in play’, this could hurt the Democrat nominee there.

I am still a believer that party affiliation should not be listed on a ballot.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
December 5th, 2023 at 2:22:19 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: SOOPOO

Almost. The will of the primary voters will count and whoever wins the primary will get the primary delegates. But Joe won't be on the ballot, since he didn't file to run in the NH primary.
December 5th, 2023 at 8:29:19 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: GenoDRPh
Almost. The will of the primary voters will count and whoever wins the primary will get the primary delegates. But Joe won't be on the ballot, since he didn't file to run in the NH primary.

Are you sure? I interpreted what I read to mean the actual votes will not be used to apportion delegates. If you are correct then it’s just Biden (following instructions?) just being a big baby. Not that it matters.
December 6th, 2023 at 5:14:59 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Totally normal things going on at Fox.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 6th, 2023 at 7:11:00 AM permalink
rxwine

Quote:
stated on January 6, 2023 in a campaign website:
As president, Donald Trump “marshaled the full power of government to stop deadly drugs, opioids, and fentanyl from coming into our country. As a result, drug overdose deaths declined nationwide for the first time in nearly 30 years."

In the other three of his four years in office, the overdose death rate rose, including a record increase in 2020.

• Looking at overdose deaths from synthetic opioids — the closely watched category that accounts for the largest share of all opioid overdose deaths — the rate rose every year of Trump’s presidency.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 6th, 2023 at 7:11:25 AM permalink
rxwine

Quote:
When I took office, “the auto industry was on its knees gasping its last breath.” Trump administration “tariffs and taxes saved the American auto industry from extinction."

In 2008 and 2009, interventions by the Bush and Obama administrations pulled auto and auto parts makers back from the brink of collapse.

Trump raised tariffs for steel and aluminum in 2018, which carmakers said led to higher costs.

Trump’s overall approach on tariffs backfired because U.S. consumers and companies paid the lion’s share of the increase, Congressional Research Service research found.