No votes (0%)
2 votes (15.38%)
2 votes (15.38%)
No votes (0%)

13 members have voted

February 17th, 2024 at 4:50:43 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
If you don’t want to contribute to the GoFundMe, he is selling these beautiful shoes for $399.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 17th, 2024 at 7:55:29 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: missedhervee

The most interesting thing about this is she calls herself "a wife of Grant Cardone" Which would not surprise me. But also knowing how Cardone operates, it would also not surprise me if none of the money reaches the cause they advocate for (which in this case may be a positive to be fair.)
February 18th, 2024 at 6:06:55 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: missedhervee

I think I will keep a running update of this as long as it interests me.

Sunday: Feb 18th 2024

$222,135 raised of $355,000,000 goal
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 18th, 2024 at 7:37:09 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
I think I will keep a running update of this as long as it interests me.

Sunday: Feb 18th 2024

$222,135 raised of $355,000,000 goal

If it the fund gets any real money in it Biden will just seize it.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
February 18th, 2024 at 8:09:52 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Mission146
I’ll give you the first point; it’s tough for even a great lawyer to prevail when they have a terrible client.

I consider the second part irrelevant; just because he has a bad track record doesn’t mean the specific event Carroll alleges happened at all. If she had just alleged a specific date, that alone would be enough for me.

If Trump knew then what he knows now, the Alvin Bragg hush money case would have never happened. (trial set in March) Because his supporters literally wouldn't have cared that he paid off a stripper he had sex with while his wife was pregnant. Just another thing they would have ignored.

He probably could have had sex on camera with Stormy Danials while his wife was delivering the baby in the same room, right after shooting someone on 5th avenue, prior to telling Russia to go ahead and attack NATO countries, and saying he doesn't like captuired US POWs.

He may even still have plenty of time to campaign out on the street and grab women by the p****y.

Did I forget anything? Probably saying it was okay he was backstage looking at Miss America contestants in stages of undress and that he'd probably date his own daughter if he wasn't her father.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 18th, 2024 at 8:45:09 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
If Trump knew then what he knows now, the Alvin Bragg hush money case would have never happened. (trial set in March) Because his supporters literally wouldn't have cared that he paid off a stripper he had sex with while his wife was pregnant. Just another thing they would have ignored.

He probably could have had sex on camera with Stormy Danials while his wife was delivering the baby in the same room, right after shooting someone on 5th avenue, prior to telling Russia to go ahead and attack NATO countries, and saying he doesn't like captuired US POWs.

He may even still have plenty of time to campaign out on the street and grab women by the p****y.

Did I forget anything? Probably saying it was okay he was backstage looking at Miss America contestants in stages of undress and that he'd probably date his own daughter if he wasn't her father.

Don't forget his golden shower fetish...
February 18th, 2024 at 10:48:48 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

Just try and fathom how bad the Democrat candidate and his party’s platform is that the man you pretty accurately describe is running neck and neck with him. Apparently orange man is selling golden footwear for $399 a pair. That is actual evidence that the Trump ‘brand’ is still worth millions.
February 19th, 2024 at 2:41:33 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23

I believe he might have said something similar about Miss Teen USA; that still doesn’t make Carroll’s decades old complaint specific enough for my liking. All the claim had to do was be theoretically falsifiable and it would’ve been good enough for me. How do you falsify a nine month range with zero witnesses?

They could have researched and narrowed it down to a specific week Trump was known to be in town; given the accused, that would probably be sufficient for my liking. I figure the nine month window was it’s too wide a range to theoretically demonstrate that he had no opportunity to have even been at the location and could, in theory, account for his whereabouts the whole time.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
February 19th, 2024 at 3:15:35 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: Mission146
I believe he might have said something similar about Miss Teen USA; that still doesn’t make Carroll’s decades old complaint specific enough for my liking. All the claim had to do was be theoretically falsifiable and it would’ve been good enough for me. How do you falsify a nine month range with zero witnesses?

They could have researched and narrowed it down to a specific week Trump was known to be in town; given the accused, that would probably be sufficient for my liking. I figure the nine month window was it’s too wide a range to theoretically demonstrate that he had no opportunity to have even been at the location and could, in theory, account for his whereabouts the whole time.

The case seems weak at best but Trump did lose. Instead of merely letting the case be tried, losing, and simply appealing it, he decided to let his mouth run wild. There was no need to defame her--just say that you don't agree, appeal the first judgement and move on. If he loses millions over running his trap, I am fine with that. It doesn't matter how good or bad the original case was; what matters is that you aren't going to do any good by keeping that case in the limelight.

He has a couple of huge judgements to appeal. Can he add some more? He was close to the defamation line in the Carroll case again recently...
February 19th, 2024 at 4:18:06 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I laughed.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman