Is Covid over?

May 12th, 2023 at 6:48:15 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: DoubleGold
One risk with masks are breathing in larger amounts of carbon dioxide from a previous exhale more than normal.

Here's a 2023 German paper:

-------------------------

Possible toxicity of chronic carbon dioxide exposure associated
with face mask use, particularly in pregnant women, children and
adolescents – A scoping review

https://www.cell.com/heliyon/pdf/S2405-8440(23)01324-5.pdf

-------------------------

The masks do next to nothing as a virus can pass right thru. They just make some people feel more safe.
The President is a fink.
May 12th, 2023 at 6:58:46 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: AZDuffman
The masks do next to nothing as a virus can pass right thru. They just make some people feel more safe.

I think viruses are created from within the body to protect us from toxic poisons entering our body, like 5G electromagnetic radiation.

They have it backwards.
June 8th, 2023 at 7:26:16 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Covid must truly be over because there is a health insurance commercial running for Medicaid and Medicare and they boast they can give free vaccines for shingles and pneumonia, and there is no mention of Covid in the commercial.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
June 8th, 2023 at 7:35:50 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Riverjordan
Covid must truly be over because there is a health insurance commercial running for Medicaid and Medicare and they boast they can give free vaccines for shingles and pneumonia, and there is no mention of Covid in the commercial.

If you think Covid is over you must not follow national news and the continuing problems in China.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
June 8th, 2023 at 9:16:29 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: DRich
If you think Covid is over you must not follow national news and the continuing problems in China.

We are not in China. Even the normies have moved on from their virus.
The President is a fink.
June 8th, 2023 at 4:32:54 PM permalink
DRich
We are not in China. Even the normies have moved on from their virus.

Small minded people live in a small world. Everything that happens on this planet will eventually effect every part of the planet.
June 8th, 2023 at 4:34:18 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Small minded people live in a small world. Everything that happens on this planet will eventually effect every part of the planet.

Not going to spend my life worrying about outbreaks in China. But if you have the vax aren't you safe?
The President is a fink.
June 8th, 2023 at 4:36:37 PM permalink
DRich
Not going to spend my life worrying about outbreaks in China. But if you have the vax aren't you safe?

I don't really care if I am safe or not, death doesn't really concern me. If I die today, or next week, why would i care? I would be dead.
June 9th, 2023 at 1:31:11 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
I don't really care if I am safe or not, death doesn't really concern me. If I die today, or next week, why would i care? I would be dead.

Actually, we all should care about what happens after we die. Especially what will happen to our Families. I remember a Woman saying something like,"I had Stage 4 Breast Cancer. It ravished my body so bad and my body was ready to succumb to the BC. My older children were Adults in their 20's with their own kids and were self sufficient, competent, and capable. If I died, they would be extremely said but they'd manage. But my youngest was only 14 with severe Down Syndrome. I couldn't die and know she'd struggle and it would be very hard for my older children to take care of her since they were raising young kids of their own. I willed myself to live, knowing I couldn't leave my 14 year old Daughter who has severe Down Syndrome behind." So,
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
June 9th, 2023 at 2:35:08 AM permalink
AZDuffman

Strange for thing to say considering what you said two posts up from this.
The President is a fink.