Is Covid over?

December 7th, 2022 at 10:14:09 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman

The scary part for me is that information like this should have been presented in the US MSM and people could choose to believe it or not. But censorship by .Gov is now ubiquitous in the MSM and they try to not let anything that might upset their scenarios from even seeing the light of day.

Why are you so obsessed with MSM
Why is the right so obsessed with MSM
I don't pay nearly as much attention to MSM like you guys. Are you a huge consumer of MSM???????????
If so why do you watch it so much???????
If not, why do you care?????????
Fox loved Trump. His Presidency was presented as the greatest thing since sliced bread. I didn't care. I don't watch fox so I can't complain
Are you complaining about something you don't watch :-)
MSM is a business of getting eyeballs. That's it. If they don't think a story will get eyeballs, they won't report it. It's that simple
Take "furin cleavage"
You want a MSM story on furin cleavage. Seriously?
No story. WTF is furin cleavage??? People change the channel. Loose eyeballs. People fired
Cleavage, now you're talking, eyeballs :-)
Why do you think Fox always has a pretty lady on their morning show. Even they aren't reporting furin cleavage :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 7th, 2022 at 1:48:53 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined
I don't pay nearly as much attention to MSM like you guys. Are you a huge consumer of MSM???????????
Fox loved Trump. His Presidency was presented as the greatest thing since sliced bread. I didn't care. I don't watch fox so I can't complain
MSM is a business of getting eyeballs. That's it. If they don't think a story will get eyeballs, they won't report it. It's that simple
Take "furin cleavage"
No story. WTF is furin cleavage??? People change the channel. Loose eyeballs. People fired
Why do you think Fox always has a pretty lady on their morning show. Even they aren't reporting furin cleavage :-)

Having never heard of "furin cleavage" I was very disappointed when I Googled it. Don't tease me with provocative terms.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
December 7th, 2022 at 5:08:41 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
Take "furin cleavage"

I don't care about news media voluntarily deciding what to report. I do care very much when they are being censored and/or coerced. I do care very much when legitimate stories are buried by the politicians in power. People should be able to easily find balanced reporting on what is going on in the world in the countries which we consider free. Otherwise, these 'free' countries are no different from any of the countries controlled by regimes that don't allow their populations free access to truthful information.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
December 7th, 2022 at 5:13:08 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: DRich
Having never heard of "furin cleavage" I was very disappointed when I Googled it. Don't tease me with provocative terms.

Maybe try googling 'cleavage with fur' if viruses don't excite you.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
December 7th, 2022 at 6:36:19 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: kenarman
Maybe try googling 'cleavage with fur' if viruses don't excite you.

Good idea.

At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
December 8th, 2022 at 8:56:42 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Just had newest vaccine. The ‘bivalent’ one. First time Pfizer, all previous were Moderna. Had way less misery with this one than the others. Just 24 hours of feeling tired. No other side effects.
December 8th, 2022 at 10:01:07 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: SOOPOO
Just had newest vaccine. The ‘bivalent’ one. First time Pfizer, all previous were Moderna. Had way less misery with this one than the others. Just 24 hours of feeling tired. No other side effects.
I am glad to see this post, thanks for putting it up here. I am waiting for an OK to receive this booster.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
April 25th, 2023 at 5:29:39 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
I was at Burger King recently, and the Cashiers mentioned something like,"We have trays again for dining in since Covid is over!" There are commercials for health insurance saying stuff like,"We have post Covid discounts! " Less Covid tests are being bought and I saw something like,"Covid tests will stop being manufactured soon. I'm also seeing less and less masks. Could Covid TRULY be over? 🤔😁 I'm still going to wear my mask however.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
May 6th, 2023 at 7:46:12 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
I got an alert on my phone yesterday saying that COVID is no longer being declared a global health emergency. So, according to that alert, Covid is truly over. I'm still going to be wearing my mask. I'm not going to go out in public with no mask on like it's 2019 again just because Covid is no longer being declared a global health emergency.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
May 6th, 2023 at 9:46:25 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Riverjordan
I got an alert on my phone yesterday saying that COVID is no longer being declared a global health emergency. So, according to that alert, Covid is truly over. I'm still going to be wearing my mask. I'm not going to go out in public with no mask on like it's 2019 again just because Covid is no longer being declared a global health emergency.

I’d recommend never going out in public again, if possible.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman