The Biden Presidency 2022

February 1st, 2022 at 8:18:55 AM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Quote: DRich
I know if I was capable of bedding a young college athlete I would probably want to brag about it.

Perhaps just have to switch teams to accomplish that, assuming the “anything that walks” standard applies to many men of the alternative lifestyle orientation as well.
February 1st, 2022 at 8:37:25 AM permalink
Tanko
He held a meeting with the nations Govrnors yesterday. When their puppet followed the script and tried to call on the Governor he was instructed to call on first, his traffickers abruptly ended the meeting.

“They Tell Me I’m Supposed to Call on Governor Cox First” – Joe Biden

This is the same meeting where he said he is trying to figure out why illegals are coming here in the first place.

"I think one of the fundamental things we've got to do in addition to some of the changes we'll make, which we won’t get into it today, is that if we figure out why they're leaving in the first place,"
February 1st, 2022 at 9:13:58 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: rquiredusername
Perhaps just have to switch teams to accomplish that, assuming the “anything that walks” standard applies to many men of the alternative lifestyle orientation as well.

Sadly, no one of that age is interested in me no matter which sex it is.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
February 1st, 2022 at 9:33:38 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rquiredusername

Young athletic gays are the pickiest of all. Anything that walks? No way.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 1st, 2022 at 10:20:39 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: ams288
Young athletic gays are the pickiest of all. Anything that walks? No way.

Damnit!! So you are saying that I have no chance. Us poor old broken down men need some hope too.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
February 1st, 2022 at 10:35:48 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
It makes sense; would you rather eat a juicy plum or a withered prune?
February 2nd, 2022 at 7:44:47 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
All Vice Presidents either ran and lost, quit after one term, lost reelection, or forced to resign, since Eisenhower. AS far as ascension to the Presidency anyway.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 3rd, 2022 at 5:13:13 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Looks like we conducted a raid in which a top terrorist blew himself up.

Some civilian casualties but were apparently warned them to get out.

Killing terrorists is a good thing.
February 3rd, 2022 at 6:24:41 AM permalink
Tanko
Let's hope they're not lying this time.

The last time the US killed 'terrorists', it turned out be three innocent guys loading jugs of water in a car and seven innocent children.
February 4th, 2022 at 5:14:50 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
President Biden said a lot about guns but little about doing anything about crime during his visit to New York.

The words of the left have helped put a target on police officers. Instead of just pushing for the prosecution of rogue officers and adding layers to police services that could help defuse issues, the cops were demonized and the Democrat left were largely onboard with it.

The President had a chance to push a different narrative but he went after guns instead. It isn't that we don't need to do something regarding guns; that thing is to make it worse for those who use them in crimes or commit crimes in getting them to criminals. It is also keeping career criminals off the streets. Some people are beyond rehabilitation. Help the ones who want to change.