The Biden Presidency 2022

January 30th, 2022 at 4:57:19 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: JCW09
Actually one of the break out sessions focused on getting facts correct.
You should have attended, it clearly would have been beneficial.
Pretty embarrassing, but you keep exercising that bright legal mind.
LMAO

Didn’t you say like two days ago that you were gonna take a break from the boards because your business is so successful or something?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 30th, 2022 at 7:42:07 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Actually one of the break out sessions focused on getting facts correct. You should have attended, it clearly would have been beneficial.

Beneficial to you maybe, but I've no need to learn how to get all the facts correct in order to construct a gallows.

That's your pipe dream ...

Keep playing it.
January 31st, 2022 at 9:39:33 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
I think you missed it, not shocking.
You didn't get the facts right on claiming I posted that AMS was an "acknowledged liar"
I didn't post that. Flea did and evidently AMS did post that he "lied" and we all should "deal with it"

You previously posted that I was guilty of libel for posting about AMS sexual escapades with young college athletes.
That was also true and AMS bragged about it in a post for some reason.
Pretty strange what that guy is proud of. Wait a minute, he is gay....maybe not so strange. Gay Pride and all.
In any event, you got the facts wrong there as well.

For a supposed attorney, you get a lot of facts wrong.
Maybe find a CLE course to take on Evidence Verification and brush up a bit.
Bright legal minds, LMAO
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
January 31st, 2022 at 9:44:10 AM permalink
ams288
Out for a while again, 2022 is looking to be a record revenue year and it is keeping me busy.
I'll leave this Island of Misfit Toys to do whatever it is they do here every single day. What a waste.

You posted that a few days ago. Said you were leaving for a while. What happened?

You can’t quit us?
January 31st, 2022 at 11:57:45 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
For a supposed attorney, you get a lot of facts wrong. Maybe find a CLE course to take on Evidence Verification and brush up a bit.

Like you, I make it up as I go along.

There are no agreed "facts" in these political discussions; this is simply a communal outhouse of smelly notions.
January 31st, 2022 at 12:24:26 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: missedhervee

There are no agreed "facts" in these political discussions; this is simply a communal outhouse of smelly notions.

Sadly, that pretty much sums up this forum lately
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
February 1st, 2022 at 4:10:43 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Biden acknowledges the border issue and promises to work on root causes.

What an idiot. Drugs and illegal immigrants coming in at a high rate and he is not defending our borders.

People from many countries coming in, overstaying visas, and not being vetted. Many of them being distributed across the country.

If he thought a majority of people would support his immigration policies, he should do what he does in the open.

Democracy dies in darkness…and the loyal media spends far to little time taking him to task for both the drug and immigration issues.

Every state is a border state.
February 1st, 2022 at 4:46:34 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: RonC
Every state is a border state.

lmao

Dramatic much?
February 1st, 2022 at 4:55:46 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
I think you missed it, not shocking.
You didn't get the facts right on claiming I posted that AMS was an "acknowledged liar"
I didn't post that. Flea did and evidently AMS did post that he "lied" and we all should "deal with it"

You previously posted that I was guilty of libel for posting about AMS sexual escapades with young college athletes.
That was also true and AMS bragged about it in a post for some reason.
Pretty strange what that guy is proud of. Wait a minute, he is gay....maybe not so strange. Gay Pride and all.
In any event, you got the facts wrong there as well.

For a supposed attorney, you get a lot of facts wrong.
Maybe find a CLE course to take on Evidence Verification and brush up a bit.
Bright legal minds, LMAO

There are any number of guys who brag about doing the horizontal mamba with ladies younger than they are; I don't see why gay guys should be held to a higher standard as if by default. That said, perhaps you would criticize a straight guy for saying the equivalent, so I guess this is really more of a question than a comment.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
February 1st, 2022 at 7:31:59 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Mission146
There are any number of guys who brag about doing the horizontal mamba with ladies younger than they are; I don't see why gay guys should be held to a higher standard as if by default. That said, perhaps you would criticize a straight guy for saying the equivalent, so I guess this is really more of a question than a comment.

I know if I was capable of bedding a young college athlete I would probably want to brag about it.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.