Biden's Biggest Blunder

November 8th, 2021 at 9:15:42 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: terapined
I dont watch CNN or MSNBC
Should I?...

Up to you. You condemned Fox for reporting from a point of view; those places do also.

I read and watch lots of stuff; including the places I don't like. They even have a point on occasion.
November 8th, 2021 at 10:21:04 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: terapined
I dont watch CNN or MSNBC
Should I?
I cant stand Rachel Maddow
Google news is my go to website for seeing whats going on
Its geared to all my interests

https://news.google.com/

Todays big news
Terrapin crossroads closing :-(
https://www.sfgate.com/sf-culture/article/Phil-Lesh-Terrapin-Crossroads-in-San-Rafael-closes-16599677.php

That's odd, Rachel Maddow is the only MSNBC host that I am both aware of and actually like. I disagree with half of everything she says, but she's a terrific interviewer, in my opinion.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
November 8th, 2021 at 5:28:17 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Who said this?

“It will take a year to get the American troops out. Do you hear me, now? That’s the truth. It will take a year to get them physically out. Now, if you leave all the equipment behind, you might be able to do it in seven months. Then, you leave those billions of dollars of weapons behind you that, I promise you, are going to be used against your grandchild and mine, someday.”

Let's go Brandon
November 8th, 2021 at 5:30:35 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: fleaswatter
Who said this?

“It will take a year to get the American troops out. Do you hear me, now? That’s the truth. It will take a year to get them physically out. Now, if you leave all the equipment behind, you might be able to do it in seven months. Then, you leave those billions of dollars of weapons behind you that, I promise you, are going to be used against your grandchild and mine, someday.”

This was before Poopypants lost his mind and his marbles and before China was his boss. Now China calls the shots not him.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 8th, 2021 at 6:14:47 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: Evenbob
Now China calls the shots not him.

Sure, and our ballots come in fortune cookies.

Give it a rest, your posts in that vein are quite foolish, wrong, without merit and they just plain stink.
November 9th, 2021 at 8:57:57 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: missedhervee

Give it a rest, your posts in that vein are quite foolish, wrong, without merit and they just plain stink.

Do try and keep up. For years Hunter Biden and Poopypants had monetary dealings under the table with China. Communist China owns the Biden family Lock Stock & Barrel. They have enough dirt on the Biden family that anytime they tell Poopypants to jump he damn well jumps. What do you think happened in Afghanistan, why Poopypants went against all the advice he was given about leaving troops there. Because China told him what he had to do. Now China is a major presence in Afghanistan thanks to what Poopypants did.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 9th, 2021 at 9:05:04 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Do try and keep up. For years Hunter Biden and Poopypants had monetary dealings under the table with China. Communist China owns the Biden family Lock Stock & Barrel. They have enough dirt on the Biden family that anytime they tell Poopypants to jump he damn well jumps. What do you think happened in Afghanistan, why Poopypants went against all the advice he was given about leaving troops there. Because China told him what he had to do. Now China is a major presence in Afghanistan thanks to what Poopypants did.

lol - It’s almost like the righties are just taking old posts and doing a Find and Replace for Trump/Russia with Biden/China.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 9th, 2021 at 9:09:27 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Too find extremists on the left, have to search the internet
The members on the left here very grounded in reality
But
Extremists on the right
No searching needed
We have members here so extremist, obviously not grounded in reality
The beliefs of some members on the right here are so absurd such as Trump won and Jan 6 was a Dem operation. Not grounded in reality. The opposite. Believe total fantasies. Members right here.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 9th, 2021 at 10:29:38 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
OK EB, I'll bite: what "proof" have you that Biden is controlled / "owned" by China?

Let me guess ... you read it on the internet?
November 9th, 2021 at 12:32:39 PM permalink
Evenbob
OK EB, I'll bite: what "proof" have you that Biden is controlled / "owned" by China?

t?

Do you really think in your wildest dreams that I'm going to go over the details of the Hunter Biden laptop scandal just because you weren't paying attention? Get real. It's not my job to wise you up.