Happy Easter!

Page 1 of 81234>Last »
April 2nd, 2021 at 6:01:00 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
I know it's a little early still and I have not been very active on the forum as of late, yet I just wanted to wish everyone and your loved ones a Happy Easter!
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
April 2nd, 2021 at 6:27:45 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Happy Easter to you too Padre!
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
April 2nd, 2021 at 6:30:36 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Happy Easter. Seems like it'd be a day where the Catholic Church would have Christ depicted without the cross on his back.

He could have his arms in a same position but it would look welcoming.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 2nd, 2021 at 6:59:14 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: FrGamble
I know it's a little early still and I have not been very active on the forum as of late, yet I just wanted to wish everyone and your loved ones a Happy Easter!

Thanks for checking in Padre. Hope all is well with you and your flock.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 2nd, 2021 at 11:13:26 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

Again? Why don't they let that poor guy rest in peace. Every year they have to nail him back up on that cross and pretend that god as man made some kind of sacrifice when he knew the whole time he was god. The Bible says he knew he was god, it makes it perfectly clear. Gods cannot make sacrifices, all they can do is play games. Like the Greek and Roman gods played games. Why would the deity of the New Testament be any different.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 3rd, 2021 at 3:36:11 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Happy Easter, Padre, early or not it is all good.

Quote: rxwine
Happy Easter. Seems like it'd be a day where the Catholic Church would have Christ depicted without the cross on his back.

That is actually an interesting idea. One thing though is logistics. At my childhood church to change out the crucifix would have been no small job. They did have an "adult Jesus" statue sort of like you say which they took down around Christmas and scared me half to heaven once but that is another story.
The President is a fink.
April 3rd, 2021 at 5:34:04 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23

Nice to see you; Happy Easter to you, as well!
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
April 3rd, 2021 at 5:34:42 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: rxwine

Channel your inner Dogma and break out, "Buddy Christ," for a weekend.

EDIT TO GLOAT: Boom! Score one for Mission making the movie reference for a change!
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
April 3rd, 2021 at 5:40:57 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I’ll be spending my Easter just as Jesus intended: gambling in Las Vegas.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 3rd, 2021 at 6:37:35 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: ams288
I’ll be spending my Easter just as Jesus intended: gambling in Las Vegas.

If you decide to play Roulette, maybe stay away from, "13," just in case.
Page 1 of 81234>Last »