April 26th, 2021 at 5:52:30 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: terapined

Fox is desperate these days
MSM had a field day with Trump laying big fat twitter turds everyday
Biden aint giving Fox Jack because he is acting Presidential

The Democrats should just not have any Environmental goals. Waste of money. They'd also give Fox less ammo.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
April 26th, 2021 at 10:35:37 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: Mission146
The Democrats should just not have any Environmental goals. Waste of money. They'd also give Fox less ammo.

Democrats want to save the world; Republicans just want to save themselves.
April 26th, 2021 at 11:10:41 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: missedhervee
Democrats want to save the world; Republicans just want to save themselves.

Neither are worth saving.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
April 26th, 2021 at 11:36:08 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Mission146
Neither are worth saving.

More brilliant words have never been uttered.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 27th, 2021 at 7:25:45 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: DRich
More brilliant words have never been uttered.
I had to double check to see who said that because it 'sounds like' DRich LOL
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
April 27th, 2021 at 6:23:50 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
I continue to be thoroughly impressed with the progress commie-la harris has made concerning the border crisis since being appointed by dementia joe bidumb a month ago.

How long til one of our angry righties parrots the fake New York Post story about Kamala sending copies of her book to kids at the border?

Quote:
Washington(CNN) The New York Post temporarily deleted, and then edited and republished, a debunked article that falsely claimed that copies of Vice President Kamala Harris' book were being included in "welcome kits" given to migrant children at a shelter in Long Beach, California.

The reporter who wrote the article, Laura Italiano, tweeted late Tuesday afternoon that she had resigned from the newspaper. Italiano tweeted: "The Kamala Harris story -- an incorrect story I was ordered to write and which I failed to push back hard enough against -- was my breaking point."

The Post newsroom referred questions about Italiano to a public relations representative, who did not immediately respond to a request for a response to Italiano's accusation that she had been "ordered" to write the article.

Of course, countless idiotic GOP politicians and talking heads cited the Post story as if it were true. And hardly any (none?) have issued a correction.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 27th, 2021 at 7:09:02 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
How long til one of our angry righties parrots the fake New York Post story about Kamala sending copies of her book to kids at the border?

Of course, countless idiotic GOP politicians and talking heads cited the Post story as if it were true. And hardly any (none?) have issued a correction.

Its right wing media frustration
Harris and Biden do not feed right wing media tweet turds everyday like Trump
So
Right wing media has to feed red meat to their audience
They simply lie now
Really sad
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 27th, 2021 at 7:10:56 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
What is the closest outlet we have now for truly "objective news?"
April 27th, 2021 at 7:15:12 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Google news
Fabulous aggregate
Its my go to page to find out what going on in the world
They know my interests so it leans towards that
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 27th, 2021 at 7:28:53 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

I generally prefer to look at the local news station, or newspaper if something is going on there rather than use any national outlet. I don't think most local reporters have enough job stability to risk slanting stories one way or another.

The Internet allows you to look up the local news source and usually you can read a few news stories for free before getting limited.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?