The Biden Presidency 2021

November 16th, 2021 at 1:47:08 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: Evenbob
Nearly 2/3 of Voters Want Joe Biden to Step Aside, Let Another Candidate Run in 2024 According to a Hill-HarrisX poll released Tuesday.

This has to be a fake story. No president gets elected with the most votes in history and a lousy 10 months later the majority of the country wants to replace him? That's patently ridiculous. Nobody's support base dries up that fast. Unless of course HE NEVER HAD ONE. Trump won in a landslide, obviously. Captain Poopypants is there because the election was stolen to put him there. Nobody would let this senile clown run a mom-and-pop three-person business but alone an the entire countrhi, even Obama's White House doctor has come out and said Beijing Joe is in obvious mental decline and it will only get worse because it always gets worse and never gets better.

Why is this difficult to believe? You look at the fact that about 40% of voters are Republicans, some Independents are fundamentally right-leaning, look at the blue to red Independent swing in Virginia and figure some percentage of the Far Left is not happy with Biden...and boom, there you go, two-thirds of voters.

I'm amazed that you're amazed.

It's really this simple: Biden ain't great, but he also ain't Trump. The American people spoke, and a simple majority of them said, "Make America Tolerable Again!"

They don't like Biden; they hate Trump. Please read the previous sentence as many times as required.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
November 16th, 2021 at 1:50:51 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
And how can the Trumpies ever accuse the Left of crying about anything again? Gee-sus.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
November 16th, 2021 at 2:19:25 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Nearly 2/3 of Voters Want Joe Biden to Step Aside, Let Another Candidate Run in 2024 According to a Hill-HarrisX poll released Tuesday.

This has to be a fake story. No president gets elected with the most votes in history and a lousy 10 months later the majority of the country wants to replace him? That's patently ridiculous. Nobody's support base dries up that fast. Unless of course HE NEVER HAD ONE. Trump won in a landslide, obviously. Captain Poopypants is there because the election was stolen to put him there. Nobody would let this senile clown run a mom-and-pop three-person business but alone an the entire countrhi, even Obama's White House doctor has come out and said Beijing Joe is in obvious mental decline and it will only get worse because it always gets worse and never gets better.

As always when it comes to the orange oaf your logic is faulty.

It was always clear to me that Biden's age relegated him to one term only.

I'd have preferred a younger candidate (Klobuchar got my nod of all of them).

The dems need to find someone not collecting Social Security to be the standard bearer in the next elcection, as do the republicans.

Trump hasn't a snowball's chance in hell of being elected again; not only has he alienated most people, he's just too damned old to lead us.
November 17th, 2021 at 10:28:24 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
The majority of registered voters believe President Joe Biden is untrustworthy, dishonest, and incapable of leading the nation, a Politico/Morning Consult poll revealed Wednesday.

Yet just a year ago they thought the exact same guy that ran the stupidest most incompetent campaign in history and who appeared to be a senile boob just about every time he opened his mouth, they thought he deserved more votes for president than anybody ever got in history. No he didn't and he didn't get them. Trump won by a landslide. Obviously.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 17th, 2021 at 11:43:08 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
The majority of registered voters believe President Joe Biden is untrustworthy, dishonest, and incapable of leading the nation, a Politico/Morning Consult poll revealed Wednesday.

Yet just a year ago they thought the exact same guy that ran the stupidest most incompetent campaign in history and who appeared to be a senile boob just about every time he opened his mouth, they thought he deserved more votes for president than anybody ever got in history. No he didn't and he didn't get them. Trump won by a landslide. Obviously.

You're a Roulette guy. Does it come as a surprise to you that a bet on Black loses more than 50% of the time?
November 17th, 2021 at 11:54:38 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Both Reagan and Clinton were able to recover from low approval ratings. Doesn't mean Biden will. but it happens.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 17th, 2021 at 3:04:58 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I tried to order one of these to give my brother for Christmas and they're totally sold out of large and extra-large already they're on backorder. They did not anticipate that would be such a huge demand.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 17th, 2021 at 7:55:20 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
November 17th, 2021 at 8:03:25 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Gas prices go up and down.

They were at this level at the end of George Bush (lite)'s presidency in 2008.

But yeah, when your candidate loses and incites an insurrection I guess no dirty tricks are off the table, eh?
November 18th, 2021 at 7:56:47 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: missedhervee
Gas prices go up and down.

They were at this level at the end of George Bush (lite)'s presidency in 2008.

But yeah, when your candidate loses and incites an insurrection I guess no dirty tricks are off the table, eh?

I am under the impression that you either have a law degree or are a lawyer. If I am wrong, please correct me.

Since no one has been charged with "insurrection", why do you still characterize what happened on 1/6 as an insurrection?
Let's go Brandon