Stop the Steal!

Thread Rating:

March 4th, 2021 at 12:07:45 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: kenarman
You haven't actually figured out what is going on have you. This has nothing to do with Trump or QAnon. It is the Dems wanting to keep negative Trump news front and center because they are still scared of him. Lock the whole capital down with razor wire and walls and then put the spin on it that there is a real threat because of Trump. You are so easily led I assume you must have a nose ring to attach the lead to.

Assuming you're right, sound strategy. Have to give them that.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
March 4th, 2021 at 12:57:04 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
You haven't actually figured out what is going on have you. This has nothing to do with Trump or QAnon. It is the Dems wanting to keep negative Trump news front and center because they are still scared of him. Lock the whole capital down with razor wire and walls and then put the spin on it that there is a real threat because of Trump. You are so easily led I assume you must have a nose ring to attach the lead to.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 4th, 2021 at 1:29:58 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
CNN is reporting that investigators are looking into the communications between lawmakers and Capitol rioters. Indications are several of the rioters were in communication with specific members of Congress leading up to the deadly attack.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/04/politics/capitol-riot-investigation-lawmakers/index.html

Should we start taking bets on which lawmakers?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 4th, 2021 at 1:37:09 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
CNN is reporting that investigators are looking into the communications between lawmakers and Capitol rioters. Indications are several of the rioters were in communication with specific members of Congress leading up to the deadly attack.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/04/politics/capitol-riot-investigation-lawmakers/index.html

Should we start taking bets on which lawmakers?

It amazes me how some Trumpers still pushing BLM and antifa caused the Jan 6 riot
It's like they are desperate to keep the your extremists are more violent then our extremists arguement
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 5th, 2021 at 7:20:26 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
So nothing happened at the Capital yesterday but they are going to keep the razor wire up for another 2 months. The US is quickly giving away what little freedom you had left. How bad is the new legislation going to be for the next 2 months that they need to do it behind razor wire.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
March 5th, 2021 at 7:23:19 AM permalink
terapined
So nothing happened at the Capital yesterday but they are going to keep the razor wire up for another 2 months. The US is quickly giving away what little freedom you had left. How bad is the new legislation going to be for the next 2 months that they need to do it behind razor wire.

BLM did not bring us to this
Antifa did nor bring us to this
Extremist conservatives are to blame
The Peoples business needs to be kept safe from hard core Trumpers
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 5th, 2021 at 7:50:54 AM permalink
kenarman
Quote: terapined
BLM did not bring us to this
Antifa did nor bring us to this
Extremist conservatives are to blame
The Peoples business needs to be kept safe from hard core Trumpers

Should get out of your trailer bubble and experience the real world more often TP. I guess that would be a little too much freedom for you since someone without a mask might get to close. Maybe they could have masks on top of the wall at the Capital rather than razor wire. That would keep the bought and paid for legislators safe.
March 5th, 2021 at 8:01:28 AM permalink
terapined
Should get out of your trailer bubble and experience the real world more often TP.

Gee
Read my RV thread
I get out too much
Just a block away from a robbery that made the news. Jewelry owner having lunch wearing his 400,000 watch robbed in broad daylight on a patio next to the sidewalk. They put him in a headlock and another one held a gun to his head. A struggle. Shots fired. Customer hit. They made off with the watch.
If that aint the real world, what is
March 5th, 2021 at 8:40:18 AM permalink
kenarman
Quote: terapined
Gee
Read my RV thread
I get out too much
Just a block away from a robbery that made the news. Jewelry owner having lunch wearing his 400,000 watch robbed in broad daylight on a patio next to the sidewalk. They put him in a headlock and another one held a gun to his head. A struggle. Shots fired. Customer hit. They made off with the watch.
If that aint the real world, what is

Rodeo Drive is not the real world ;-)
March 5th, 2021 at 8:42:43 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Rodeo Drive is not the real world ;-)

Of course it is. It may not be the world you want to live in but that is the real world for a lot of people.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.