Stop the Steal!

Thread Rating:

January 20th, 2021 at 6:03:18 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: Shrek
The libbies don't even realize that Trump is playing chess, while they're still playing checkers.

Tim Pool posted a fantastic video on YouTube (below). He said that Trump is screaming "Fraud!" to distract the libbies, and it's totally working!! The libbies are high fiving because they think Biden "won", but Trump has multiple paths to victory.

Tim mentioned that even if "fraud" doesn't change the vote totals in the states, Trump can sue to stop certification of the results (which he is already in the process of doing). He can cite the 14th Amendment and say that the mail-in votes weren't treated the same way as the other votes.

IF he can stop certification, two things could happen:

1) The state legislatures can appoint electors. (The legislatures of PA, WI, MI & GA are all controlled by Republicans, so Trump would win)
2) The House would decide the election. (Trump would win since Republicans control the majority of states.)

Either way TRUMP WINS!!!!!!!!!!!

It was such a foolproof plan, it was 100% guaranteed to work.

Maybe Trump should have hired a really good lawyer to work on this? Not a drunk clown like Rudy, but an actual lawyer who specializes in election law.
January 20th, 2021 at 7:16:34 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
I don't think they could find really good lawyers who were willing to take their cases.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
January 21st, 2021 at 6:09:49 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Dalex64
I don't think they could find really good lawyers who were willing to take their cases.

LOL!!!! You wave enough $$ in front of a lawyer and he/she will take the case! I'm guessing Trump's organization has 'really good lawyers' already.
January 21st, 2021 at 8:16:08 AM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
Quote: SOOPOO
LOL!!!! You wave enough $$ in front of a lawyer and he/she will take the case! I'm guessing Trump's organization has 'really good lawyers' already.

IANAL but I am not sure if this is entirely true.

A lawyer who continually brings suits in bad faith is risking disbarment.
January 21st, 2021 at 10:33:35 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: gamerfreak
IANAL but I am not sure if this is entirely true.

A lawyer who continually brings suits in bad faith is risking disbarment.

It is an extremely difficult task to disbar an attorney for filing 'frivolous' lawsuits. Not saying it never happens, but I doubt that would be the reason someone wouldn't want to work for Trump.
January 21st, 2021 at 11:00:36 AM permalink
gamerfreak
It is an extremely difficult task to disbar an attorney for filing 'frivolous' lawsuits. Not saying it never happens, but I doubt that would be the reason someone wouldn't want to work for Trump.

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember a judge already theatened disbarment to one of Trump’s lawyers.

I agree that there would be plenty of lawyers Trump could hire who would be willing to tank their legal career for him.
January 21st, 2021 at 11:00:37 AM permalink
gamerfreak

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember a judge already theatened disbarment to one of Trump’s lawyers.

I agree that there would be plenty of lawyers Trump could hire who would be willing to tank their legal career for him.
January 21st, 2021 at 11:27:03 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: gamerfreak

You do realize that bad people have lawyers? Criminals have lawyers? Tax evaders have lawyers? Rapists, pedophiles, neo-Nazis, drug dealers, etc.....

Being associated with Trump in and of itself does not 'tank' your career.
January 21st, 2021 at 11:55:42 AM permalink
gamerfreak
You do realize that bad people have lawyers? Criminals have lawyers? Tax evaders have lawyers? Rapists, pedophiles, neo-Nazis, drug dealers, etc.....

Being associated with Trump in and of itself does not 'tank' your career.

That’s not what I meant.

I am saying that if Trump wanted to file junk lawsuits to the point of disbarment (assuming that is possible), he could easily find a lawyer who would be willing to be a sacrificial lamb.
January 21st, 2021 at 1:52:33 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: rxwine

Haha, that's what he gets.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman